Chapter Seven

"Good morning, beautiful." Rhesus whispered as he kissed my temple.

"Morning, handsome." I whispered back groggily.

"I'm going to go shower, babe. Will you be alright in bed alone?" He asked as he kissed my neck.

"Yeah. I'm actually going to go back to sleep for a little bit. Wake me up when you get out." I said doing my best to hold back the moan that wanted to escape.

"Okay." he smiled.

He began to suck on the mark that he'd left on my neck when we mated a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Rhesus, if you don't stop right now then you are going to have no choice but to satisfy my need for you." I panted. Heat was spreading through my body like wildfire.

"My pleasure." He smirked.

One minute we were in bed about to have sex, the next he has me pinned against the shower wall ready to pound into me.

"You had this planned all along, didn't you?" I asked.

"Mhm." He smiled before sliding his cock into me.

He continued to pound into me until we both reached our climax. When we were done we washed and got out. He wrapped a towel around me and then one around himself.

I walked out of the bathroom to the huge mirror that was in our bedroom. I dropped the towel and examined my stomach. I looked fat, didn't I?

"Do I look fat?" I asked Rhesus.

"No, baby! Of course you don't. Your stomach is still completely flat. You've not even started to show yet." He replied; coming behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Will you stay with me, even when I'm the size of a whale?" I asked as tears began to fill in my eyes. I was scared that he would leave me when I get fat.

"Babe, you won't be fat. You'll be pregnant. And of course I'm still going to be with you. I would never abandon you and our baby."

"Okay." I whispered as Rhesus wiped away a few tears that fell.

"I don't care if he asked not to be disturbed! I'm his wife damn it!" A feminine voice shouted.

"Callista! You can not go in there!" Christian shouted.

"What is everyone trying to hide from me? He is my husband, and I know he's excited to see me! OMG! He has a surprise for me, doesn't he?! I bet it's a puppy!" Callista squealed. Or at least that's what I'm assuming her name is.

"Something like that." Christian muttered. "Don't open that door!"

"Baby, I'm home!" she yelled as she threw the door open with her arms in the air.

Thankfully we had managed to get dressed while they were trying to stop her from coming in.

"You must be the new maid. I have three suitcases that need unpacking and the clothes need washed. Thank you so much!" She said as she began handing them to me.

Rhesus immediately took them from me because he didn't want me carrying anything remotely heavy, werewolf or not.

"She's not the new maid, Callista. She's my girlfriend."