Chapter Five

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Came three loud knocks from Rhesus' bedroom door. We both jumped startled and he removed his arms from around me where we had been cuddling on the bed. He did have one hand on my stomach as we talked about our baby. He got up and walked over to the door.

"What?" he asked as he opened his door a little.

"Alpha, there has been news of Callista. She's on her way here and I suggest you rid yourself and your room of Miss. Veronica's scent."

"I...uh...kinda can't." He said sheepishly.

The pack member gave him a questioning look.

"What do you mean, sir?" he asked.

Rhesus sighed and removed his shirt. He showed him the various bite marks and the scratches that decorated his body.

"Oh. Well all I have to say then is good luck." He snickered as he left.

"Let's go get you something to eat." Rhesus said as he kissed my flat stomach and pulled me to my feet. We walked downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen.

"What would you like to eat?" he asked as he picked me up and placed me on the counter, only to stand in between my legs.

He placed his hands on my thighs and traced random shapes on them until I answered.

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon." I smiled.

He grinned, kissed my lips roughly and went to cooking. When he was done he asked what I wanted to drink.

"Orange juice, please." I smiled.

We went to the dining room to eat and quietly ate our food. The only sound being the clanking of the dishes and our beating hearts.

"Hey, Veroni-" Chris cut off mid-sentence as she walked into the dining room. She sniffed the air and looked at us both.

"You fucked my best friend?!" Christian asked, completely astonished.

"Actually I am fucking her. Present tense, not past." He smirked at her.

"What the hell man?!" she screeched.

"Sorry baby sis, but she's sexy as fuck!" Rhesus groaned as he bit his lip, looking me up and down from beside him.

He leaned in and smashed his lips to mine, pulling me on his lap so I was straddling his waist. I forced my tongue past his lips and when we started to pull away he gripped my bottom lip with his teeth and slowly released it. So sexy.

His lips moved to my jaw and then down to my neck where his lips travelled down my shirt as he sucked on the bite mark he left on my right breast. I moaned as he moved his lips back up to my neck, sucking harshly as his hands moved under my shirt. He gripped my ass with one hand and move the other to my breast.

"Ehem!" someone cleared their throat impatiently.

"Hmm?" I asked as Rhesus continued to kiss and suck on my neck.

"Do you mind not fucking each other while I'm in the room?" Chris demanded.

"Shit! Sorry, Chris!" I moaned as I tried to get Rhesus to detach his lips from my body.

"Baby, quit. Later, I promise." I whispered seductively in his ear.

"I'm keeping you to it." He groaned.

I climbed off his lap and we took our plates to the kitchen where we placed them in the sink. We walked to the game room where most of the wolves were our age.

"Hey man!" some guy called as he gestured Rhesus over.

"What's up Reese? Where've you been?" another asked.

"Or should we say who?"another one asked.

"Shut it boys. Nica, this is Jason, Allen, Devon, and Peter. Guys, this is Veronica." Rhesus introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you all." I smiled.

"Same." they all four replied.

"Training starts in an hour!" Rhesus announced to everyone in the game room.

Rhesus and I headed up the stairs and went our separate ways to get ready for training. I could still train, just no shifting. And I had to be careful so hopefully I'll be paired with Rhesus because I'm really not ready for anyone to know yet. I still had a couple of weeks before I started to show. The pregnancy should only last around 7 months. Because it'll be a full blooded Alpha, it'll grow quicker than an average werewolf baby, which takes approximately 10 months.

I put on a green sports bra and a pair of black spandex shorts. I made my way out of my room to Rhesus'.

"Hey, babe!" he greeted as he walked out of his room.

"Hey, baby!" I smiled as he leaned in and planted a tender kiss to my lips.

"Let's go." He smiled as we made our way downstairs and outback.

Everyone was already out there when we arrived. Rhesus removed his shirt and we began with basic sparring. He went easy on me for obvious reasons.

"Hey! What happened to you, Alpha Rhesus?" Allen teased as he examined his chest, torso, neck, and back.

"None of your damn business." He snarled. "But I need you to go after training to get me a new bed frame. Mine is kind of in bits and pieces as we speak." He said sheepishly.

"Damn! Whoever you were with must be one damn good piece of ass." Allen smirked as he looked me up and down.

He knew I was the one who left all the marks on his Alpha because I too had bite marks covering my body. That and you could smell it all over him. Same goes for me.

Allen watched us spar for a few and then he spoke.

"You know, for her being an Alpha you're going awful easy on her." He said. "Oh no, you've done it this time you idiot! Haven't you?" He taunted.

We pulled Allen to the side.

"Yes, okay! I fucked up and knocked her up. Of course I'm gonna go easy on her." Rhesus whispered harshly.

"Okay. But chill! Damn. You'd think I'd be treated a little better considering I'm your Beta and all." He was trying to guilt trip Rhesus.

"Oh shut the hell up and get back to training." Rhesus smirked.

Allen huffed and made his way back over to Devon, his sparring partner.