Chapter Six

*Two Weeks Later*

It's been two weeks since Rhesus and I hooked up. We hang out all the time and he's taken me on a few dates.

I was currently taking a home pregnancy test, just in case. Once I finished peeing on it, I put the cap back on it and sat it on the counter.

"Please!" I begged.

I was honestly hoping it would be negative. I was too young to be a mom! When five minutes was finally up, I walked to the test and read it. Positive.

I sighed knowing I had ruined my life. People at my school are gonna look at me as a disgrace because I'm pregnant! I'm only 17 for Goddess' sake!

There was still a tiny ounce of hope that I wasn't pregnant, but it was just crushed.

"Babe, you in there?" Rhesus asked as he knocked on the door.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered; quickly wiping away the fallen tears.

How could we be so stupid! We both knew what happened when two Alpha's have sex; it's inevitable. I can't believe we didn't use a condom though! How stupid am I?

I sighed and opened the bathroom door. I was instantly surrounded in a warm embrace. 27 weeks until our baby would be here. Only 7 to 11 weeks left until I start to show.

"I'm so sorry I did this to you, Veronica." He said as he kissed my head.

"Don't be, it does take two to tango, after all." I said with a slight giggle and a soft smile on my face.

It was one that said, 'I screwed up!' And I did. I'd had unprotected sex and it was with my best friend's older brother. I was a horrible friend. Who fucks their BFF's older brother?! Never mind the fact we had just met.

"Why?" I asked him softly.

"Why what?" Was his response.

"Why us? Why me?" I sighed as guilt consumed me and tears trickled down my swollen face.

I had already gained a few pounds and the morning sickness started yesterday.

"I don't know baby. I honestly don't." He said back.

He pulled me to his bed; which we now share. He rocked me in his arms and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.