Chapter Eight

A/N Picture of Callista above.

"G-girlfriend?" Callista stuttered.

She was gorgeous. I'd seen pictures of her, but they didn't do her justice. She had beautifully tan skin with white blonde hair and grey blue eyes. Her body was that of a goddess. Who in their right mind would cheat on her?

She graduated from the same high school as me just last year. I'd never spoken to her, but I new she was the nicest girl you could ever meet. She was beautiful on the inside and out.

"Rhesus, who is she?" I asked.

"Babe, don't get mad, but she's my w-wife." Rhesus stuttered out.

"What?! I feel like such a home wrecker now! You're such a jackass!" I yelled at him.

"Veronica, it's not your fault. I should've never came onto you." He sighed.

"You cheated on me Reese? How could you?" Callista asked as tears streamed down her gorgeous face. She looked beautiful, even when she was crying.

"For one, I never even wanted this marriage, and for two, I'm just not that into you. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're gorgeous inside and out, but you're just not my type." Rhesus smirked.

"What are you talking about? You told me you couldn't wait for us to get married. I thought you still loved me? But I guess not considering you're with this tramp." She screamed at us, pointing at me as she seethed the word tramp.

I felt my lip begin to tremble at her calling me a tramp. Sure, I felt like one, but I knew I wasn't. I wanted to cry so badly because of these stupid pregnancy hormones. One minute I was pissed, and the next I wanted to ball my eyes out. I can't believe no one told me he was married. And now I'm pregnant with his baby. Great! Note my sarcasm.

"I-I should go." I said as I began to pack up my belongings that I had.

"Damn right you should! You know I'm sick and tired of all you sluts coming and fucking my man when I'm not here! Get you're ratchet ass out of my room, and my house!" Callista screamed at me.

"I-I can't. M-my father's the A-Alpha of the visiting p-pack." I stuttered.

"Callista, she can't leave." Rhesus sighed.

"And why the hell not?" She shouted.

"Because I marked her and..." he trailed off as though he was embarrassed to say he got me pregnant.

"You MARKED her? Wow. Well looks like we're just gonna have to break that little bond." She spat.

"You can't." He yelled.

"And why the hell not?" She seethed.

"Because I'm pre-preg-pregnant." I stuttered.

"You little whore. I bet you had this planned all along. And that little baby issue can be arranged to be fixed as well." She seethed, a sadistic smirk on her face. I guess my judgement was wrong because she's pure evil!

"You c-can't force me in-into having an a-abor-abortion." My voice cracked as I placed my hands protectively over my stomach.

"Want a bet. Wait until I tell his daddy about how he knocked up the visiting packs prized possession. Veronica Williams, the whore who can't keep her legs closed." She hissed.

"She was a virgin, Calli. And it was a full moon. You weren't here to satisfy me and I couldn't resist her." Rhesus spoke in a voice that was low, almost a whisper. "It was a mistake. I can't lose you, babe." Those words broke my heart.

"So then it's settled. We'll get rid of this little problem and all goes back to normal." She smiled. As if it were that simple.

"She can't. Nor can she leave. She is pregnant with my heir, Calli. And as much as I love you, her child will be the first in line for the Alpha position. I'll take her as my mistress of some sort." He answered.

"But it's our children's right!" She screamed.

"But we don't have any children yet." He yelled back at her.

"Yes we do! I'm 19 weeks pregnant. Therefore our baby has the right to Alpha." She said, lifting her shirt to show us the small baby bump.