Chapter One

Chapter One

So today started off like any other day. I got up, went to school, and came home. It was normal until I stepped through the doors of the pack house.

"Pack your bags, baby girl. We're leaving tonight to the Black Sun Pack for a meeting." My dad says the second I step through the door.

"Okay daddy!" I grin.

I ran up to my room and hurriedly pack my bags. I'm not to sure on who all is going but I honestly don't care. I take my bags down to the living room and place them by the door with the rest of our higher ranks stuff.

When everything was ready, black SUVs parked out front and my dad came walking towards us.

"As you all may know, we are leaving for Black Sun pack. We will arrive there by early morning. I expect everyone to be on their best behavior. We are going for reasons that are not necessary for you to know at the moment. Everyone load up!" He announced to all 27 of us. We had a pack of 653 wolves. That's not including the young ones, just the fighters and stuff.

I know what you're thinking, isn't it stupid to leave a pack defenseless? Well I can assure you that it is not defenseless and can definitely take care of themselves. The only way to be a part of our pack, is for you to have Alpha blood in your family somewhere. My dad is the strongest of the Alphas so therefore he is the Alpha. Our blood is pure Alpha and remains untainted.

As we loaded into the SUVs I realized I would get to ride up with my best friend, Christian. It was her fathers pack after all.

A/N So I know it's a short chapter but it's to see how things will go. The next update will be very soon though. I promise.

-Love,

19Dark_Ariel97