Chapter Three

I bit my lip at Rhesus' appearance. Damn was this boy fine or what?!

"Come here." He said and I did just that.

When I had made my way over to him, he looked me up and down, admiring how tightly the gown hugged my body. He wrapped his arm around me and wasted no time in planting his lips on mine.

He placed his hands on my ass, gripping it tightly before lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slammed me against the wall, only turning me on even more. He grinded his hard erection into me as I moaned.

He bit my lip as we pulled away, tugging lightly as he looked into my eyes. Soon enough my back came into contact with the soft bed. He removed my nightgown quickly. He groaned as he looked at my breast, cupping them in his hands.

He took one into his mouth as he massaged the other. His tongue swirled around my nipple and he lightly nipped it. I groaned as he began to suck hard on it. He switched breast as he gave the other one the same attention. His lips moved from my breast down to my four pack, and then to my thong. He gripped it with his teeth and slowly slid it down my legs. His teeth grazed my core causing me to shiver.

He placed my legs on his shoulders as he looked into my eyes, waiting for my reaction. When I didn't say anything he slowly moved his head closer, his hot breath fanning my core causing me to shiver again. He placed his lips on my clit before flicking his tongue over it. I moaned quietly.

He began to suck, lick, and rub, sending my body into overdrive. He slipped one finger into me, pumping slowly. Then he placed a second finger in, causing me to groan in pain. One finger I could take, but two was almost too much. When my body relaxed from the second finger, he inserted a third. Now that one really hurt. I hissed as he stretched me. Before I could think anymore about it, he was bringing me to my first climax. My stomach tightened and I cried out as I got my release from his fingers. My body shook violently as my orgasm came and then left. He kissed my lips as he slowly slid into me, causing a tear to escape.

"You okay?" he asked, a look of concern on his face.

"Yeah." I whispered as I brought his lips back to mine.

I kissed him hard as he pushed in further, distracting myself from the pain. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and when I pulled away, I caught his bottom lip between my teeth, biting it lightly. He groaned as he watched me.

"God that's sexy as fuck!" Rhesus groaned as he picked up speed, rocking his bed violently.

My arms gripped under his arms that were supporting his weight. He pulled my left leg up to his hip as he pushed in deeper, causing us both to cry out in pleasure. He slammed hard into me and I dragged my nails down his muscular back as he picked up his speed to an inhuman pace. I started to meet him with every thrust and he reached up to grip the headboard tightly.

"God, you're so fucking tight!" he groaned as he slammed into me harder.

One of the legs on the bed snapped, and then another, before I knew it the whole bed was on the floor.

Rhesus growled as he released inside me and broke off a huge part of the headboard that he was gripping. I screamed as he brought me to my own release, and dragged my nails down his back. Before I knew it he had leaned down and bit into my shoulder as I did the same to him.

"Ready for round two?" he smirked before he started moving inside of me again.

I moaned as he hit my g-spot with every thrust. I sank my teeth into his neck again as my nails scratched down his back. Then I moved my teeth to his chest and torso, leaving various marks all over his body.

He leaned down and sucked hard on the mark that he left on my neck.

"Faster!" I moaned as he picked up his speed, going even faster than earlier. He slammed into me harder and faster, gripping a different part of the headboard that broke off when we both reached our climax again.