Chapter Four

When I woke up, I was extremely comfortable. There was another body entangled with mine. Or should I say a certain soon-to-be Alpha's body. Then last nights events came rushing back.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled as I abruptly sat up.

"Baby what's wrong?" Rhesus asked as he pecked my lips.

"We didn't use a condom last night! That's what's wrong!" I shook my head. "We were so stupid! How could we be so stupid?"

"Hey! It's okay. We'll get through this." He said.

"Rhesus I'm only 17! And you're only 19! How is it gonna be okay? Moon goddess, my parents are gonna be pissed!" I continued to rant as I looked into his eyes, tears pooling from my own.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's all my fault. I should've thought to use protection. I forgot you were another Alpha. I'm so sorry." he said as he pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry about all the bite marks I left on you, and the scratches on your back." I apologized sheepishly.

"It's fine baby. Besides, it lets everyone know that I'm taken." He smirked as he pinned me to the bed with my arms above my head.

He kissed my lips passionately and quickly moved on top of me. He slipped his large dick into me and started going really fast.

"MMM! You feel so good babe!" I moaned out.

He let go of my arms and gripped what little bit there was left of his headboard. He grunted as he began to pick up more speed and make deeper thrusts. He gripped my left leg tightly and hitched it around his hip as he dug his nails into my thigh.

He bent down and left several bite marks on my body as I moaned loudly. I was so close to my release that I was craving.

"Rhesus!" I screamed loudly as I dragged my nails down his back, finding the release I so badly desired.

Even though I had received my release, he had not yet had his. He grunted and groaned as he continued to pound into me, hard and fast. Not even caring that my body was still shaking from my orgasm.

We continued to leave various bite marks on one another as he searched for his release. He soon found his, splitting the rest of the headboard in two. I tightened around his dick as I too found another release.

He collapsed beside me, both of our bodies covered in sweat.

"Let's shower." he suggested.

"Okay." I agreed.

We walked into the bathroom and went straight to the extravagant shower. We took our time washing one another's bodies.

He pecked my lips as we got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around me and then one around himself.

"Baby?" I called once we were in the bedroom again.

"Yeah, babe?" he asked.

"I don't have any clothes in here. Can you get me some from my room?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

"Yeah. I'll get them as soon as I'm ready." He promised, kissing me on my cheek.

"Thank you." I grinned.

"You're welcome." He smiled back as he left the room to fetch me some clothes.

"Here." He said as he handed them to me.

He brought me my undergarments, a pair of jean shorts, and a purple batman t-shirt. I slipped the clothes on and walked over to his bed. Sitting down cross legged on it. Rhesus sat in front of me.

"How could we be so stupid?" I sighed. "I mean, we both know what happens when two Alphas have sex like that."

"I don't know. What I do know is that I'm going to do everything in my power to protect you." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"I know. But I just can't believe that I'm pregnant." I said with a small smile as my hand he was holding went to my stomach.

A/N so far three chaps have been posted tonight. I really enjoy writing this story so I hope you guys enjoy reading it!

VOTE!!!
COMMENT!!!
FOLLOW!!!

Thanks so much for reading!

Love

-19Dark_Ariel97