𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12

Ricky's POV
"Howie?!" "Ricky Omigosh what's up dude"! "Hey man"I said giving him a bro hug. Long time no see. "Yeah I know right !". "So what are you doing here in Chicago and near the dance academy ". Asks Howie. Well I here with my mom for 2 weeks and my cousin dances here and she asked if I can drop her off. "Cool!" . "Hey you wanna go skate for a while?" Ask a Howie"! "Yeah let's do it"!

Nini's POV

"Nini time to start working on your solo again but I also believe you met Sofia"

"Nini time to start working on your solo again but I also believe you met Sofia". Says Miss.Kayla. "Oh yeah we have". "Well before we work on your solo I have another student so why don't you and Sofia stretch some more and get to know each other more". "Ok"we both say at the same time. "Hi". "Hi". "Umm just so you know I know that you and my cousin dated but that doesn't mean like things have to be awkward". Says Sofia. "Yeah yeah"I say. "So umm if you don't mind me asking, why did you to both break up?". "Oh". "You don't need to tell me if you are not comfortable telling me"Sofia blurts out. "I am sorry"she says. "No no it's ok well we both had busy schedules I'm a competitive dancer he's the quarterback for East high it's just we didn't have time for each other". I say sadly. "Oh". "Well now I know I mean Ricky wouldn't tell me what happened between you to I mean he still looks sad" "can we like not say his name it kind of hurts to think about him since you know". "How about we call him "you know who". "Haha I say like Voldemort form Harry Potter"! "Yess Omigosh"she said laughing . We talked for a while and got to know each other more we both talked and stretched at the same time until about 15 minutes later Miss.kayla came back. "Can I watch Nini perform her solo right now ?" Asks Sofia. "Yes sure!" Says Miss .Kayla ". "Also I already ran through my solo for the day she tells Miss Kayla. "Awsome well you are done for the day Sofia " she says! "Ok now Nini you ready"! "Yeah"I say.
(I would put the song but ughh Wattpad is not letting me :( . I choose the song pain by nessa Barrett because I feel like it goes with what nini feels and I feel like it could be a good contemporary dance song)

Ricky's POV
"This was so fun dude!" I say ! "Yeah so I got to go pick up my cousin wanna come". "Yeah ok". 10 minutes pass and we here music playing and there I see long dark hair in a messy bun dancing her heart out as if she was broken tears were running down her cheeks while she was dancing. I tried my best not to stare. "Man she looks broken". I smile sadly. " you should see her smile". " wait do you know her." "I- uhh". "Yeah we dated and umm just broke up". "Ohh sorry dude" "all good he says with a small smile. "So umm-" if your wondering why we broke because of busy schedule and little do I know that Nini moves to Chicago to attend this studio". "Ohh". "Amazing job Nini". I jump from the teachers voice and look away forom Watching Nini dance. "I am coming Ricky". "Ok"I say. "Alright we'll catch you later dude" says Howie. "See ya". I see Sofia and Nini talking and laughing. Hmm my cousin and girlfr- Ex girlfriend. I mean. Are getting along?! "Sorry I am coming" yells Sofia . "I am not rushing you" I yell back rolling my eyes and laughing .

Nini's POV
His laugh. Nini stop! "Ok well see you later" say Sofia . "Bye I say grabbing my things so I can head home. "Wow 9:30 it's late" I whisper to myself . I grab my things and head back to my dorm. "NINI"! Yells Avery and Samantha running up to me to give me a hug. "Haii you guys I say laughing you are acting like we haven't seen each other in years I say laughing. "So let's have a girls night"! Says Avery excited! "Ok let me just go take a quick shower"! I say. "Ok "they both say.

Sofia's POV

Hiii! I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter!! Ahh next chapter is going to be crazy! What do you all think Samantha's idea is!? Comment your thoughts and predictions!