𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21

A/n Sad chapter today 🥺
Nini's POV
"Alright Nini ready to go". "yeah"I say. We head to the airport and board the plane. "Bye bye Chicago see you in two days". I say. A while late we finally land. "Nini everything is going to be ok". "How do you know what if he-he di-dies. "Nini he won't die". Says Avery. "But what if he does" I squeak out. "Nini!" Says Samantha. We leave the plane and go head to get are luggage. My friends and I are going to my house which they can stay over. About 20 minutes later and I am at my house. "It's been a while" I whisper . "Mom, dad I am home". I yell out. "Nini!" "Jay!!" I went to hug my older brother. "What are you doing here omigosh you are going to make me cry". I say. "Well I am visiting and since I hear my little sister is coming into to town I had to be here!". "Anyway how is your relationship with lily are you all still together?" "yeah we are he said happy.". "Wow lucky you make relationships looks so easy". I sigh . "Did that Ricky boy break your hear because I will break him!" I nodded. "Well kind of it was also because of are schedules them I moved to Chicago for dance academy after we broke up. Then he comes to visit his cousin I notice how in love I am with him, talk to him about long distance and well he says it wouldn't work so yeah. "Ok where is he so I can break his face!" Says Jay. ""Jay no not right now I am also here because Ricky is in the hospital right now". "So I don't care he broke your heart so I can punch him whenever I want Your my sister!". "I missed my overprotective brother" "I say with a smile. Anyway where are mom and dad?"I ask. "They went to the store real quick". "Nini I hear from upstairs some squealing. "Yes"I say. "Oh hi I am Avery and this is Samantha Nini's friends from Chicago". They say to my brother. "Hi".he says with a smile. "Anyway Nini why didn't you tell us you had a dance room!!" They squealed. "Haha I do"I say. "Also a music room!"says Jay. "Wow". "Alright well Sofia just texted me that's they are coming to salt lake tonight".
Avery's POV
( hi! Lol I am now using dark mode!)

 Avery's POV ( hi! Lol I am now using dark mode!)

"Nini let's go". "I don't know maybe I shouldn't go". "Nini come on we know you wanna go see him." "Alright let's go". 20 minutes later and we finally get there. "Hi we are here to see Ricky Bowen" says Nini . "Alright well his room is down to the left so let me show you". "Only family and his girlfriend are aloud to be in the room right now so you will have to wait out the room". Says the nurse. "Please I need to see him". "I am sorry but I can't do anything about it". "Also he doesn't have a girlfriend?" Said Avery. "Well this girl said she was.". "Please I need to see him Said Nini crying. "I said no sorry said the nurse sternly. "Nini started walking over to the room but the nurse was yelling at Nini. Samantha and I had to hold Nini back to tried to fight out of are grip but she didn't". "Nini calm down". "
Kaylees POV
Well once I heard Ricky was hurt I immediately went to the hospital. I obviously faked to be his girlfriend. "Hi Ricky". "Umm hi"he said.:" "how's your head?". "It's still really hurts".

Samanthas POV
"They still haven't let us in. "Let's go Nini come on" I say. "I have to see him"she says. " I know that is why I am going in the room I don't care". I say. I go up and open the door. "You guys made it!said red" "we have been here for an hour but they wouldn't let us in". "Also kaylee what are you doing here?" "What's wrong with a friend visiting a friend!" She asks. " I will let you all catch up" says Mike . "Nini go ahead". Kaylee ended up going to get lunch. "Nini you can wake him up". "Why don't we leave them alone for a bit" I say. "Yeah". "Umm you guys" Nini says. "Byeee we all say .
Nini's POV
I walk up to him and look at him. He has a big black eye. I sit down on the chair next to him. I grab his hand and hold it. "Nini" he mutters."what's up rick". "A small smile appears on his face. I notice he tries to open his but I can tell it hurts his head. "You don't have to open your eyes I tell him, I take my hand and close his eye lids. He pulls my hand away. "But I want to open my eyes so I can see you". I smile it was like nothing has happened between us. Ricky and nini the best friends . "I was so scared I mean I still am scared." "I'll be ok he says with a smile. "I hope so I say with tears forming my eyes. "Why you crying?"he asks. "Because I can't imagine my life without you in it"I say crying . " me too"he says. "Come here he says opening his arms for a hug. "I missed you bestie "he said. "I missed you to best friend"

Generals POV
Ricky and nini talked all night . Nini even fell asleep on the chair holding his hand the whole time. They may not be together but they will forever be best friends.

well for real this time that's the end of the dancer and the football player~ the last game .

"Ricky!!" Nini screamed.

JUST KIDDING!!

Haha sorry if I got you all again!!! That is not the end!! Comment what you all thought of this chapter!! Also comment you thoughts and predictions!!