𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

Avery's POV
"Nini! Wake up". "Uhh yeah". "You passed out when we were about to tell you about Ricky". "You hit your head hard on the table are you ok ?"asks Samantha . "I thought you guys said he was ok and that he is awake". "Nini no maybe that was your imagination but Ricky is not doing so well." "What!"said Nini. "He is in the hospital ." "No no he is not". "Nini he got hit really hard". "Please tell me your joking". "Well I don't know but the scary thing is a concussion and cause brain damage". "Please tell me he's ok". "Nini we don't know." "Sofia is headed to the airport with Ricky's mom-" I need to go to salt lake". "What! They all say". "And you said you were going to stop worrying about him said Samantha with a smirk. "Well would if he dies!! What if the love of my life doesn't survive!!" Nini yells. "I mean best friend"she blurts out. She starts crying. "Nini i think he will be ok"we say. "It's a concussion that's really scary to get"Nini says. "Anyway maybe i shouldn't go Ricky and I haven't talked in like weeks". "Well would if we went to Salt Lake City with you!" "I have never been there before but I mean you know everything around there!" "Really that would be so fun!" "I mean it is Friday!" "Salt lake city here we come!" I say. "I am coming home says Nini with a huge sad smile.
Big Reds POV
Ok Ricky Is awake but his head is in pain! He keeps holding his head and saying that it hurts!   Ughh this isn't good! "Ricky". "Yeah says Ricky with his eye closed". "How you feeling". "In pain"said Ricky . "Well your dad went to get some lunch for us". "Ok". "It hurts that bad dude?". " I feel like Harry Potter when his scar was hurting". I chuckled.

Ricky's POV
Let's just say this concussion is bad. My head is in pain I can't even open my eyes because of the pain. Maybe my dad was right, maybe I won't be able to play for the rest of the year. I mean my dream would be to play football all throughout college, but I don't know. I want to text Nini but I remembered that she blocked me. I sighed my arms and lefts are in pain along with my head which is throbbing. I am scared, I am really scared this time.

Hiii!! Ahh sorry for short chapter! I hope you all enjoy this! Poor Ricky 🥺! Nini is coming back to salt lake! Ahhh. Comment and vote