🍢-Part 3

"where do you think you're going, faggot?"

jeongguk heard his father saying this with a tone of disgust. he turned around and faces him.
"why do you care? i'm going so you won't see my face again. isn't that what you wanted?!", jeongguk talked back.
"shut up. you're gay AND you have the audacity to talk back to your father?!"
"to be honest, i don't see the point of calling you 'father' anymore. now excuse me, i'm leaving.", jeongguk honestly said.
"don't even come back, son of a b!tch."
"one, notice you just called yourself a b!tch? two, i wasn't even planning to.", after saying that, he took his stuff and finally leaves. he made his way to tae's house. he walked since it wasn't so far away.
jeongguk arrived and knocked on the door, only to be greeted by an exhausted taehyung.
"jeongguk, you finally came.", he said, sounding a bit sleepy.
"s-sorry hyung.. am i late? are you okay?"
"yea, i was just taking nap."
"did i wake you up? i'm so sorry tae i-", he stopped talking as he was suddenly pulled into a tight hug.
"ggukie, you should seriously stop blaming yourself for everything. you didn't wake me up, i was already awake. and what if you did? it's not a big deal anyway, come in.", taehyung talked, feeling sad for his boyfriend being too sensitive.

the older grabbed the younger's bags and came in along with his boyfriend. the two sat on the couch.
"what took you so long jeongguk?", the older asked.
"m-my father saw me going out of the house, he asked me where i was going.."
"and..? what did you say?"
"i said he wasn't gonna see my face again. i didn't say where i was going, which i think is for the best now."
"right. ggukie, you know i love you right?"
"mhm, i love you too hyung."
taehyung opened his arms for gguk to come in his embrace, and he did. they stayed like that and cuddled for a while, until soft snores could be heard. tae looked at jeongguk and formed a smile. he mumbled a small "cute." before carrying him to bed. tae put the younger down on the bed, laid down next to him and fell asleep.

~next morning~
jeongguk opened his eyes as the sunlight hit his face. he turned around but saw no one next to him. "tae?", he called out. he decided to get up and go to living room, maybe tae's sitting there, he thought. but sadly, when he entered the living room there was no one. he looked around a bit, until he heard someone approaching him. as he turned around, his cheeks started getting hot red. cause in front of him, stood a wet-haired and shirtless taehyung with a towel wrapped around his hips. he looked hotter than the sun in jeongguk's eyes.
tae chuckled when he noticed the younger staring at him, "do i look that hot?", he teasingly said, causing jeongguk to snap out of his thoughts, as he blushed even more, which also made the older laugh even more.
"come on, don't you wanna eat breakfast?", taehyung asked smilingly.
"hm? y-yea..", the younger stuttered. taehyung found it cute, how his boyfriend was shy in front of him.

tae took the opportunity and slowly started coming closer to jeongguk. the younger noticed it and started backing away. but suddenly, taehyung pinned him against the wall, licking his lips, he slowly approached the younger's face with his own. their faces were now few inches apart. "don't you miss daddy, baby boy?", he said with his deep, husky voice and smirked. jeongguk was too shocked to even answer. "i-i-,.." he stuttered once again.

tae was about to say something, only to be interrupted by his phone ringing. he grabbed it and looked at the caller ID. "what does she want now?", he said underneath his breath. "who's that..?" jeongguk asked, being totally confused. "wait, i'll be right back hm?" he quickly said and rushed to his room and closed the door.

"who is he talking to??"
——
to be continued...
——
thanks for reading yall
as always, i love you and stay safe🕊❤️