32

~Trevae POV

"Kendrick?" I said realizing it was his voice. "Jayda?" He said. I hung up the phone hearing  the door knob rattling from the bathroom. I put the phone down and walked out the room.

"What were you doing in my room?" Jayda asked walking out with a towel wrapped around her. "Oh I um, I was looking for a pad." I lied. "Why didn't you just ask me." She said laughing a little. "I'll get you one." She walked back in her room. "I'll be back." Khalil said walking down the steps. "You can't be leaving the house. You need r-" He cut me off. "I'm just going to my parents house calm down." He grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

"Was that Khalil?" Jayda asked walking back out. "Yeah. Do you have the pad?" I asked. "Here you go hun." She handed it to me. "Thanks. I'm going to do my homework." I walked into my room locking the door behind me. I needed to call Kel to let him know what I just heard. I went in my bathroom to make sure Jayda wouldn't try to listen.

"Wassup." Kel said answering the phone.

"I couldn't find anything on Kevin but there was an unsaved number she was constantly calling so  I called it myself. It was Kendrick." I said.

"Kendrick? That doesn't even make sense."

"None of this is making sense." I sighed.

"You're the boss. What you want to do?" He asked.

"Come get me. I'll tell you when you get here." I hung up the phone and walked out the room. I went over to the room where Khalil kept all the guns. I picked up the cup so it could open. I went inside grabbing a gun and walked back out waiting for Kel to get here.

~Ace POV

I pulled up to the rec center grabbing my gun. Yes, I lied about where I was going. If I would have told Trevae where I was going she would have tried to stop me. I seen two cars in the parking lot telling me that people were here. "You lost?" One of the security guards said as I approached the door. I shot him in the head with no hesitation. I stepped over his dead body and walked inside. "YO!" I yelled. "ANYBODY HEREEE!"

A door opened next to me and a guy came out. When I looked at him he tried to close the door back but I stopped him. "Sit down." I said pointing my gun at him. "L-Look man I don't want no problems." He said sitting down. "Is there anybody else here?" I asked. "I swear I don't want any pr-" I cut him off. "ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I yelled. "Just the security at the door."

"You lying to me?" I asked sitting down across from him.  "I wouldn't lie to the person pointing a gun at me." He said making me laugh a little. "Who shot me?" I asked leaning back.

"Shot you? I don't know what you're talking about." He said. "Quit bullshitting me Louis." I said clenching my jaw. "Y-You know my name?" He asked. "Who shot me Louis? Answer the question and I'll let you go." I said. "I don't know who shot you." He said. I grabbed my gun shooting his foot. "AHH FUCK!" He yelled. "WHO SHOT ME!"

"I don't know." He said crying out in pain. "I hate being lied to. Makes me feel like I'm getting played." I sighed. "I swear man I don't know." I stepped on the foot that I shot making him yell out in pain. "I would hate to visit your house and break the news to your kids that their dad is dead." I raised my gun aiming at his knee letting a bullet fly out.

"Please man." He said crying out. "Give me a name."

"I don't know who shot you. But I know who was behind it."

~Trevae POV

We pulled up to the warehouse and walked inside. "So what's your plan?" Rondo said when I sat down. "I want to confront Kendrick." I said. "I don't think that's a good idea." Kel said. "I won't go alone. I want Andrew to come with me." I said making him look up from his phone. "Me? I barely know the nigga." He said. "Exactly. Going with Rondo or Kel won't get us anywhere. People will just get upset and things will get worse." I said.

"I think she should do it." Rondo said making Kel look at me. "Come on now. You know how manipulative Kendrick is. He'll try to get under her skin." He said. "I won't let him. I can handle myself."

"Alright fine."

"Let's go." I said looking at Andrew. We walked out to his car and pulled off. "What do you plan on doing when you get there?" He asked looking over to me. "Try to get him to talk."

"Really? That's it?" He asked raising a brow. "I know what I'm doing."

**

We pulled up to Kendrick's house seeing him talking to a woman and children. I'm assuming that was his wife and kids. They got in the car and left while Kendrick went back in the house. "Well now he's alone." Andrew said. "Come on." We got out the car walking up to his door and rung the doorbell.

"Let me guess you forgot y-" He stopped talking when he seen who was really at the door. "Surprise, surprise. How is it being the leader." He smiled. "Can we come in?" I asked. He opened the door wider letting us in. "Wasn't expecting any visitors. Did you need something?"

"How's life been since you stepped down?" I asked. "Great. Finally have time to be with my family." He said. "Have you had time to do other things?" I asked. "If you're trying to lead to something then ask the question." He said leaning back in his chair. "Fine. Did you try to kill Khalil?"

"Wow. That's some assumption." He said sarcastically. "Just answer the question." Andrew said. "The newbies talking?" Kendrick asked raising a brow making Andrew chuckle a little. "I didn't even know he'd been shot." He sighed. "You're lying."

"I have no reason to lie. If I tried to kill Khalil he would have been dead." He scoffed. "So then why were you calling Jayda's phone?" I asked. "I didn't know that was your business." He said with a sarcastic smile. "So they really weren't lying about you." Andrew said making both Kendrick and I look over at him. "Excuse me?" Kendrick asked raising a brow. "I mean, from the things I've heard, you're a fucking coward. First you make a sixteen year old girl do your dirty work because you couldn't do it yourself. Now you can't even admit to why you been running around with your homeboy's bitch." He scoffed.

"Watch yo mouth."

"Or what?" Andrew said standing up.

They were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "Fuck." Kendrick said under his breath. He got up and walked to the door to open it. It was Jayda. "Great. The gangs all here." I said. "Oh you all had a business thing going. I'll come back." Jayda said about to walk away. "No, we were just talking about you." I said. "Stay."

She walked in side eyeing Kendrick. They both sat on the same couch across from Andrew and I. "What's going on?" She asked. "Don't play stupid. I know the games you two are playing." I said. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "You're still mad at Khalil for what he did to your father so you tried to kill him." I said.

"Are you crazy? I would never do something like that. I love Khalil." She said making me laugh a little. "Jayda stop lying! I heard you on the phone with some guy named Kevin on the same night Khalil was shot. You told him to leave no survivors. You telling me that's just a coincidence?" I asked. "You've got this all wrong Trevae." She said looking worried.

"Then fucking explain." I said feeling my blood boil. "What I was talking about is none of your business. Second it had nothing to do with Khalil."

"So the tell me." I said pulling out my gun aiming it at her. Doing that made Kendrick pull his gun on me and Andrew pulled his gun on Kendrick. "Trevae put the gun down." Kendrick said. "TELL ME THE TRUTH!" I yelled to Jayda. She started walking towards me. "Trevae listen to me."

"Step any closer and I will pull the trigger." I said. "No you won't." Kendrick said. "'Shut the fuck up." Andrew said. "Trevae listen to me. I didn't do this." She was walking closer to me.

"So tell me what is going on between you two and what that phone call was about."

"That's none of your business."

"Stop walking towards me or I will shoot." I said cocking the gun back. "You shoot I shoot." Kendrick said. "I fucking dare you." Andrew added.

~Third Person POV

And just like that, somebody was dead.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY📚

~ashkash2💋