54

~Trevae POV

"You got to open the door eventually." Khalil said on the other end of my room door. For the past three days I've been ignoring him. "I got food." He said attempting to get me outside. I got up going to the door and opening it. "It's on the kitchen counter." He said.

I walked past him and went out to the kitchen. "I guess it's right what they say. Food is the key to every females heart." He said walking in behind me. "Rondo said you been leaving him on delivered. What's the deal?"

"If I'm ignoring you what makes you think I'm going to talk to him?" I asked. "Ah, I got you to speak." He smiled. "This food doesn't look  good."

"It's not supposed to because it's not yours." He said taking the bag. "You said you had food."

"Food for me. That was just to get you out of your room." He said eating. "So you both knew about this for a month and waited until you had to go to tell me. That's fucked up." I scoffed.

"It's not fucked up. I just didn't know how to tell you." I said. "So what am I supposed to do now? Just be lonely?"

"I told you we'll both be a phone call away."

"But it's not the same as the real thing. It's not the same as waking up every morning and eating breakfast with you. It's not the same as gossiping with you and Rondo like y'all were my sisters." I said. "Ouch. You think we're girls?"

"That's not the point. The point is that I'm going to miss both of you and I won't have anybody to do things with anymore." I shrugged. "Alright so let's go do something. We leave tomorrow so let's make the most of it. Plus you're furniture should be getting to your house today s-" I cut him off. "Wait my furniture? I didn't order anything yet."

"Me and Rondo went in together on your furniture. Got your bed, mattress, couches, dresser, stuff for your kitchen. Everything else is up to you." He said. I didn't say anything, I just smiled. "Yep. Save the thank you and you welcomes, go get dressed. I'll tell Rondo to meet us here in an hour."

I walked off going in my room to get changed.

~Ace POV

After getting out the shower and getting dressed, I went back downstairs. "We both been waiting down here for the longest. The fuck took you so long?" Rondo asked. "Man fuck you." I said laughing a little. "So where are we going?" Rondo asked. "Well I'm hungry because Khalil obviously wants me to starve so can we get some food."

"I'm not trying to starve you." I said laughing. "Come on." We all got up getting in my car. I made my way to the diner where I got Trevae her job. We walked inside getting seated. "Never in a million years did I think I would be saying goodbye to you guys." Trevae said. "If you could come trust me, I would waste no time getting you down there with us. But you have a crew to run."

"Speaking of crew. Don't you have recruits tomorrow?" Rondo asked making her nod. "Yep." She said. "Well in that case you gone have to find your two new right hand men. Two people that you feel like you can trust to handle all your business with." He said. "So in other words, people to replace you guys."

"Woah, woah, woah. I don't know about Rondo but I'm one of a kind. You can't replace me." I said. "Yeah okay let's be real, she fucked with me more." Rondo said. "Oh really? I'd like to test that." I said.

"You are both equally my favorites. How about that." Trevae smiled. "Of course."

"She only said that so you don't get your feelings hurt." Rondo mumbled to me. "Do you know any of the recruits that coming in?" I asked. "Nope. I heard about one of them though. He's from Baltimore."