37

~Trevae POV

"My bad for that." Andrew said walking in the house. "For what? It's not like we had something going on." I shrugged walking up to my room. "She called you out your name and stuff I just wanted to make sure you wasn't upset." He said. "Andrew I'm fine. I've been told worse today. I told my best friend I'd meet up with him later so I'm going to take a nap." I closed my door and sat on my bed. Was I upset that Andrew had a girlfriend? A little because I kind of liked him. But I am not a home wrecker so I won't try anything with him.

~Ace POV

My doorbell rung. I don't want nobody in my house right now so I ignored it. "Don't make me use my key." My mama said on the other side of the door. I got up opening the door. I tried to hurry up  and throw away all the trash that was in my house. "Don't even bother trying to throw all your damn liquor bottles away."

"Why didn't you call me before coming over?" I asked. "Because I know I'm always welcome and didn't need an invite. You haven't answered your phone since everything with Jayda and me and your father are worried about you." She said sitting on my couch. "I'm fine momma." I said. "Really? Cause you look like shit and you reek of fucking alcohol. You need to clean yourself up." She said.

"You done?"

"Watch your mouth. I can still whoop yo ass. You look sick when's the last time you ate?" She asked. "Momma I'm goo-" She cut me off. "How about this. Go shower and I'll fix you something to eat so we can talk."

"Fine." I went upstairs taking a shower.

After I got out the shower I went back downstairs smelling fried chicken. "Haven't had a home cooked meal in a while." I said sitting down at the table. "This is the best I could find. You need groceries." She said sitting the plate down. "Now tell me what's going on." She said sitting across from me. "My girlfriend just died mama. What you think is going on?" I scoffed.

"Rondo stopped by my house. He told me about this alcohol problem you've been having and your little issue with that girl you've been looking after." She said. "That wasn't his place to tell you." I said eating my food. "I'm glad he told me. What are you trynna become? A fucking drunk?" She sighed. "It helps me not think about Jayda."

"Yeah and pull guns on little girls who are just trying to help you. I know everything that happened and you have every right to be upset with Trevae. But kicking her out and doing the things you are doing won't solve anything baby." She said. "Momma she killed Jayda."

"No offense to you nor Jayda but if anything you should be happy." She said making me raise a brow. "Happy? What about any of this is happy?"

"Trevae killed that girl because she was protecting you. She thought that Jayda had something to do with you getting shot. You have to understand that you are somebody Trevae looks up to. You saved her life and became a huge role in her life. You got her out of an abusive home and for you to turn around and start doing the things that you're doing wont lead her down the right path. I'm not telling you to forgive her but you need to sober up and talk to her. Because I know you love that little girl like she was your own blood." She said.

**Later That Evening**

~Trevae POV

"New place?" Messiah asked once I got in the car. "Uh yeah." I couldn't tell him about Khalil kicking me out because he would spazz. "I have a question." I said making him look over at me. "Have you noticed anyone like following you around lately?" I asked. "Actually yeah. This big ass dude." He said. "Wait seriously?"

"No. Why are you asking me that?" He said laughing a little. I figured it would be better for me not to lie just in case Messiah is a target. "Someone is stalking me. I found pictures of you and I together." I said. "You serious?" He asked. "As a heart attack."

"Shouldn't you be in the house then?"

"I should. But a lot has happened in the past few hours and I really don't want to be housebound right now." I sighed. "Trevae I don't want anything to happen to you because of me." He said. "Messiah nothing is going to happen to me." I said. "I'm surprised Khalil even let you leave under those circumstances." He said shaking his head.

I didn't say anything.

"Please don't tell me you still doing that sneaking out shit again Trevae." He said. "No I didn't sneak out."

"So he just let you come out the house with a stalker out here?" He asked. "Can you just stop with the questions." I sighed. "Well what the fuck Trevae you brought the shit up. What the hell is going on?" He said pulling over. "Listen Messiah there is a lot that you don't know about." I said. "So tell me. I got nothing but time." He turned the car off.

"I'm in the game now." I said.

"You're what?"

"I've been in it for a few months. I been doing drug deals and getting into shit with people which is why I'm probably being watched. I've even pulled a gun on two mafia leaders." I said. "This ain't you. You wouldn't do no shit like that." He said laughing a little. "It is now."

"Why haven't you been told me this Trevae?" He asked. "Because I was afraid you wouldn't talk to me anymore."

"Keeping it a secret is worse than not telling me. You dealing dope big deal, I can handle it." He said. "That's not all."

"What's next? You kill people too?" He said with a small chuckle. I didn't say anything. "You kill people too?" He asked looking over at me. "They were all out of self defense I swear."

"All? There's more than one?"

"The first time was my dad. He popped back up and kidnapped me putting me in a sex trafficking ring. He was about to kill Khalil and I couldn't let him do that so I did it myself and the-" He cut me off. "Trevae slow down. You were kidnapped? When?" He asked.

"It was a long time ago and I really don't want to get into the details of that."

"Okay. The second time?"

"I killed Khalil's girlfriend." I said. "And you're not living with him anymore are you?" He asked making me shake my head. "So who's house did I just pick you up from?"

"A friend."

"Trevae why isn't this things that you tell me?" He sighed. "I didn't think I could just call you and say "Hey Messiah. I killed two people. Wanna hang?"" I scoffed.

"I love you no matter what you know that right?" He said grabbing my hand. "Of course. And I love you too." I said with a small smile.

And then, gunshots went off.

~Ace POV

I pulled out my phone calling Rondo.

"This is surprising." He said answering.

"Is Trevae staying with you? I need to talk to her." I said.

"Nah she staying with Andrew. I'll send you the address." He said.

"Preciate it."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys. I went out to my car typing in the address that Rondo sent me.

**

I pulled into the driveway and got out ringing the doorbell. "You don't look as drunk as everybody says." He said opening the door. "That's because I ain't drunk. Is Trevae here?" I asked. "No she left a while ago to hang out with her friend." He said about to close the door. "I'll wait here for her then. Maybe you can fill me in on all this stalker bullshit." I said walking inside his house.

"I didn't say come in." He scoffed. "You didn't have to. I know you wanted the company." I said sitting down. "Nice couch." Before he could say anything my phone started ringing. It was Rondo. "Wassup." I said answering the phone.

"You need to get down to Weiss Memorial now!" He yelled into the phone. "Why what's going on?"

"Trevae got shot."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2💋