42

~Trevae POV

I broke the kiss realizing what just happened. "You have a whole girlfriend Andrew. With a daughter." I said. "I know." He said. "I'm not a home wrecker. You shouldn't have done that." I said. "You right. My bad." He walked out. Did HE really just kiss me? Did he REALLY just kiss me? Did he really JUST kiss me? Did he really just KISS me? Did he really just kiss ME!

I went outside seeing Rondo and some girl. "Who' s this?" I said making them both look up at me. "When you said there was a girl calling the shots I didn't know you meant a girl this young." She said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kayla but everybody calls Kay." She said holding her hand out. "I'm Trevae." I said shaking her hand.

"Rondo who is this?" I asked looking over at him. "We worked together a few years ago. She's one of the best people out here. Hopefully she can help us find out what's going with Ace."

~Ace POV

I was trying to find my way around this big ass building I was in. My body was feeling weak and I could barely stay up straight. As much as I wanted to give up, I had to get the hell out of here. I found a stairwell. I could either go up or down. I decided to go down.

I made it down two flights of steps seeing a door. I opened it and seen I was outside. Before I could completely come out a black car pulled up. The person got out the car revealing Nasir. I hid back inside. I cocked the gun back waiting for him to come in. The door opened and I pulled the trigger shooting him in the head. I patted down his pockets getting out the car keys. "Bitch."

I made my way to the car getting inside. The pain in my body was getting worse. I looked down seeing the blood oozing from the bandages I put over them. I had no clue where the fuck I was. I had no phone. This type of car had a GPS in it. I turned the car on getting the location. I was in fucking Wisconsin.

I don't know anyone in Wisconsin and I don't do hospitals. But if I wanted to live right now, I needed to get to one. The closest one to here was twenty minutes away. I don't know if I can make a twenty minute drive with the pain and weakness I'm feeling right now.

I started the car and drove off as fast as I could.

**

I got there and could barely get out the car. The bandages didn't stick well and I was loosing a lot of blood. I walked inside trying to get some ones attention. "I need y-" The lady at the front cut me off. "Sir could you please have a seat in the lobby we'll get to you in a moment." she said.

"No I need help I'm bleeding." I said making her look at me. "Oh my god sir what happened to you." She said getting up. My eyes were getting drowsy and I could barely hear what she was saying.

"Sir what is your name?" Before I could even speak I fell out and everything went black.

~Trevae POV

"So do we anything about what happened?" Kayla asked. "A few days ago Andrew and I went to Khalil's house and it was obvious somebody had broken in. The place was trashed and it was a pool of blood in his closet. Too much blood for a person to still be living." I said. "Did yall have any beef with anyone?"

"Some people have a hit on me" I said. "Do you know any of the people that have a hit on you? Or any idea of who might be out to get you?"

"I don't know." I said. "Do you have any leads?"

"Ole boy downstairs." Rondo said. "Have you talked to him yet?" She asked. "I'll go do it." I walked down going to the room they had him locked in. "I can take it from here." I said opening the door seeing Kel smoking a blunt. "You sure?"