58

~Trevae POV

"Trevae take a second. Breathe what's wrong?" Xavier asked me. "The papers. They're gone. All of them are gone." I said. "What papers. What are you talking about?" Ramirez asked.

"Before Khalil and Rondo left they gave me a folder. It had information that only us three knew about. Everything about our business. Addresses to places that could ruin this. All of our locations. Information on people linked to me. All of my information. All of Khalil's information, all of Rondo's information."

"What happens if someone finds them?" Josh asked.

"If the wrong hands get on them, that means that they know everything. They know where I'll be at every second of the fucking day. They know all my drops and important deals for damn near the rest of the year. They know where Khalil and Rondo will be. For all I know somebody could be watching me from a window right now. I could die. If someone leaks this information then a lot of people will find out who and where I am. This is not good at all." I said.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Xavier asked. "Leave. All of you leave now." I said pushing them towards my door. "What? Why? We're trying to help you." Ramirez said.

"If you want to help me then leave. You've been seen out in public with me. You could all be in serious danger right now."

"Surprisingly, we've all gotten ourselves stuck into shit like this. We know the risk. Just tell us what you need and we got it." Josh said. "Fine. But if you die it's your own fault. Let's go." I grabbed my keys walking out to my car and they followed.

"Where we going?"

"To the warehouse." I started the car and pulled off.

**

I pulled up to the warehouse. "I was told you weren't supposed to be working until next week." The security guard said. "Let me guess, Khalil told you that." I said making him nod.

"Well Khalil isn't here anymore, I am. I'm running shit, I'm your boss, I'm who you listen to. So here's what you're going to do. Call every security that used to work here. Every security that you know and tell them to come down here because it's going to be needed. Second,  you are not going to let anybody inside here. Everybody that works here will be asked to leave. Anybody that wants to get in here is not allowed to step foot in here unless it is the four of us. If they do, kill them. No question. Understood?" I asked.

"Understood boss." He said. "Oh, and um, if Jet stops by, let him in."

I walked inside the warehouse with Xavier, Josh, and Ramirez following behind me. "See that office back there?" I asked making them nod. "Go inside, I'll be there in a second." I walked out back where all the other workers were.

"LISTEN UP!" I yelled. "I NEED EVERYBODY IN HERE TO GO HOME NOW!"

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO! AND IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR JOB THEN YOU'LL FUCKING LISTEN! EVERYBODY OUT!" I waited until everybody was gone before walking in my office. I couldn't take no chances with having extra people in here. There's no telling who could try to turn on me. "Okay." I sighed sitting down.

"All of you know how to shoot a gun?"

"Yep."

"Yes."

"I'm more of a hands type of guy." Josh said. "Well your hands won't get you that far in this." I said reaching into my drawer. I pulled out three guns handing them out. "I need all three of you out on the streets. There's this guy his street name is Jet. His real name is Jafar Cunningham. He's the guy who took the papers out of my room and I have no idea where he is right now. I need you looking for him. If and when you find him, bring him back to this warehouse." I said.