~Ace POV

"Mike orchestrated the kill." Louis said referring to Jayda's dad. "How? He's dead." I said. "It was a plan he had for a long time. But then you killed him." He said. "How am I supposed to believe you?" I asked raising a brow. "C-Can you hand me that pencil and pad on the table." I walked over grabbing it and handed it to him. "Got to this address. He knows everything." He handed me the paper and I put it in my pocket.

"S-So you'll let me live right?" He said making me look at him. "Of course not." I aimed the gun between his eyes and pulled the trigger. I walked back out to my car and went home.

~Third Person POV

Everyone stood around looking at the smoking gun that Trevae held in her hands. "W-What did I do." She said snapping back into reality. "Trevae give me the gun." Andrew said. She wasn't moving. "Trevae."

Andrew moved slowly towards Trevae taking the gun away from her. "You fucking killed her." Kendrick said. "She was moving towards me I told her to stop." Trevae said. "She was innocent you know?" Kendrick said. "That whole thing between us was about her father. We were arranging something that had nothing to do with Khalil."

"Why should I believe you?" Trevae asked. "I don't have time to lie to a child." He scoffed. "So why not just lead with that?" Andrew asked. "Now she's dead."

"It wasn't my place to tell you what we had going on. It was her plan and situation. Not mine." He said. "What am I going to tell Khalil? I just killed his girlfriend." Trevae said. "Don't tell him." Kendrick said making both Andrew and Trevae look at him. "How is that even going to work. He's gonna realize his girlfriend is fucking dead." Andrew said.

"Not if he doesn't know about it. Keep it to yourself. Let him assume something happened to her and he won't know you murdered his girlfriend for no good reason."

"What am I supposed to do when he starts asking questions?" She asked. "Lie. Come up with something. I can't do everything for you." Kendrick said laughing a little.

~Trevae POV

Jayda's phone started ringing in her purse. "See who it is." I said looking at Kendrick. He squatted down next to her body and grabbed the phone. "It's ya boy." He said turning the phone around seeing Khalil's name. "Oh this is bad." I said pacing back and forth. "Lets make a deal." Kendrick said making me look at him. "You really trying to make deals right now?" Andrew scoffed. "I'll hide her body and make sure nobody knows what you did." He said. "What do I have to do?"

He walked over to a desk taking out a pen and a sticky note. "Tomorrow night, go to this address. Find the master bedroom and open the safe. I wrote the code on the paper for you. Take everything out the safe and bring it back to me." He said handing me the paper. "Who lives here?" I asked. "You'll see when you get there. Now if you'd excuse me, I need to dispose of your problem." He said.

"Come on." Andrew said grabbing my hand. I walked with him back out the the car. "Give me the sticky note." He said making me look over at him. "What?"

"Give me the sticky note. I'll go to the address." He said. "No I have to do it or Kendrick will tell Khalil what happened." I said. "Trevae, give me the sticky note."

"What if Kendrick tells h-" He cut me off. "He ain't gone do shit. Give me the sticky note." I handed it to him. He pulled out the driveway.

**

"Why weren't yall answering the phone?" Kel said as me and Andrew walked in the warehouse. "My phone was in the car." Andrew said. "Trevae you good?" Rondo asked me. "Hmm?" I said snapping out of my thoughts. "You good?"

"I'm fine."

"What happened over there?" Rondo asked. "I k-" Andrew cut me off. "Nothing. We waited for Kendrick at his house but he never showed."

"So what now?" Kel asked.

"I don't know I'm tired. I want to go home." I said. "I'll take you home." Rondo said walking out. I followed him and we got in his car pulling off. "So what really happened out there?" He asked. "You didn't hear Andrew? He told you Kendrick wasn't home."

"I heard the nigga but I don't believe that shit. What happened?" He asked again. "Jayda. She didn't have anything to do with it." I said. "How do you know that?"

"Because Kendrick told me. After I killed her."

"YOU WHAT!" He yelled slamming on the brakes. "I-I didn't mean to it was an accident." I said. "You accidently killed her?"

"She was walking towards me and I told her to stop but she wouldn't. You can't tell anyone. Especially Khalil." I begged. He pulled back onto the road without saying anything.

**

He pulled into the driveway of the house.

"Rondo."

"Don't say anything to Khalil about where you were. If he asks tell him you were hanging with friends or something." He said. I got out the car and walked inside the house. "Jayda?" Khalil said. "Oh it's you. You seen Jayda?" He asked. "No." I tried to walk past him but he stepped in front of me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I tried to walk but once again he stepped in front of me.

"Your eyes are red, you been crying? What happened?" He asked. "Khalil can you move."

"Where you coming from?" He asked. "I just went on a walk to clear my head. Can I go in my room now, I have homework." He stepped out of my way.

**

"Get the fuck up!" I heard Khalil yell as he stormed in my room waking me out my sleep. "What?" I said jumping up. "Admit it." He said clenching his jaw. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "ADMIT IT! YOU KILLED JAYDA!" He yelled. "Khalil I don't know what you are talking about."

"Stop lying. Kendrick told me everything. I want to hear you fucking admit it."

"I'm sorry Khalil. I didn't mean to." I said.

"I let you in my house. I gave you a place to stay and this is how you pay me back?" He scoffed. "Khalil it was an accident. Please listen." He pulled a gun from behind his back and aimed it at me. "KHALIL PLEASE NO!" I yelled.

"Fuck you."

The sound of the gun made me jump out my sleep.

It was just a dream.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Khalil said walking in my room. "I didn't want to go."

"Well I'm going out to handle something. I wont be long." He walked out my room. I waited until I heard the front door open before leaving my room. I looked out the window waiting for him to pull off. Once he did I pulled out my phone calling Kendrick.

"Feeling guilty already?" He laughed answering the phone.

"Are you going to tell him?" I asked.

"Tell who what?" He asked playing dumb.

"Kendrick answer me."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said.

"DID YOU TELL KHALIL THAT I KILLED JAYDA!" I yelled.

"We had a deal didn't we. You do what I asked and I won't say a word." He said before hanging up.

"Please tell me that was some kind of sick fucking joke."

I turned around seeing Khalil standing behind me.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2💋