a l o n e

He stood there with his hands shoved in his pockets as he kicked around some rubber tires that consumed the swings ground.
"Sooo...."
he finally spoke.
"So..."
Mona grew lost for words.
"I'm so surprised that you out of all people don't have nothing to say,"
he laughed.
Mona shot him a glare and then took a seat on the swings. It was her favorite spot to come and thing.
The breeze and the adrenaline rush that anyone got from swinging made her feel alive.

"So um... what does the vibrator do?"
James questioned.
"Really?"
Mona looked at her letting a chuckle escape.
"Yeah...I wanna know cause I'm sure I can do a lot more than it can,"
he laughed.
Mona side eyed him playfully as he cheesed. This was her first time notices the dimples that creased his cheeks. His adorable charm was hard to ignore. She felt herself feeling the way she did before he started neglecting her almost.
"It just stimulates the clit that's about it....I didn't buy a dildo,"
she explained.
"How come?"
he laughed.
"Because I didn't want my damn wrist hurting every two seconds from trying to fuck myself James,"
Mona laughed.
James burst into laughter as he got up. Mona laughed and watched as he made his way behind her. She watched him intensely and felt him push her.
"Hey!"
she giggled.
"Just shut up and enjoy the ride,"
he ordered and pushed her swing.

Mona filled the air with her giggles as she swung high in the air due to James assistance.
She couldn't deny the fun she been having and neither could he. It's been a while since he had been out the house and he enjoyed being in her presence.
"Next time you need to take me somewhere else. I'm sick of coming to the park to meet you,"
he laughed while he complained.
"Nigga this is the most convenient place to meet you since I don't know shit about your whereabouts,"
Mona chuckled as her swinging came to a halt.
"Well that's gone change bestie," he joked while putting emphasis on bestie.
"I'm not here to play games with you,"
Mona chuckled.
James stood in front of her swing making her legs part for him to get in between. He then licked his lips and hovered over her as he spoke lower.
"Why not? I got a game we can play,"
"James I'm not your back door hoe,"
Mona chuckled.
"Who said that?"
he screwed his face.

"I'm just saying because you ke-
James pressed his lips against hers cause her sentence to remain incomplete. Mona closed her eyes and felt herself drift to heaven. His breath against hers as they kissed made her spine tingle.
The butterflies in her stomach grew more the more they embraced each other. James slightly pulled away and stared into her eyes which seemed to flutter open seconds before his.
She was so speechless.
James stood up straight and then jumped for joy as he clapped his hands playfully.
"Finally you shut the fuck up,"
he roared.
"AHH HELL NAWL!"
Mona laughed as she sprinted off the swing while charging him. James laughed louder than the nearby kids as he ran for his life with Mona in tow smiling ear to ear.