a l o n e

James walked inside Ron's house with marijuana hitting his nose immediately. The music blasted from off the walls as he walked further in. It was never dull moment and always seemed like a party even in the board daylight as of now.
"Glad you here we all need to talk,"
Ron uttered.
James nodded his head and noticed Cheyenne sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. It was a moment when she wasn't smoking so he wasn't surprised.
"Aye I need to talk to you,"
he stated and took a seat next to her.
Cheyenne ignored him and blew the smoke out of her nostrils. James glared at her and chuckled. He couldn't even get a hint as to what her problem was.
"If you're my friend like you said you'd respect my decision,"
he whispered loudly over the music.
Cheyenne snapped her head in his direction and retorted.
"You're a pussy,"
James screwed his face and stood to his feet. Before he could speak, Ron turned the music down with Amino standing behind him.

"Aye...so about this robbery. We are in full effect in less than two weeks now," Ron announced.
"Um... about that," James uttered.
"Yes about that. I don't know about yall but the more and more that I think about it I get super excited,"
Cheyenne remarked.
"Oh yeah I don't know if you know but James Cheyenne is apart of the mission right now. She knows Rice and we didn't even know that we had competition at the party the whole time. So why not work together," Amino laughed.
"That sounds really good but I'm not interested in doing the robbery mission with yall. I have a lot of shit on my plate. Some days I battle with being depressed and shit with my life and I just have to provide for my daughter the correct way,"
James stated.
"So you mean to tell me that you don't want to get this money no more?" Ron chuckled.
"I have to do what I have to do,"
James remarked.
"NIgga aint that what you been doing?"
Amino remarked.
Cheyenne shook her head as she blew the smoke into the air.
"He's being a pussy,"
she uttered.
James snapped his head in her direction. He could feel the anger in his veins heating.
"Why the fuck you on my damn nuts?"
he wondered.
"Because you're being a damn pussy with trying to back out. You used to tell me all about how you want this money and now all of a sudden you want out?"
"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO EVEN DO WITH YOU?"
James yelled.
"You are a pussy! and that's clear. You made a fucking commitment," Ron blurted as he clenched his jaws.
"Look I'm not trynna have no bad blood betwe-
"BULLSHIT!" Amino blurted.
"You LEFT US OUT IN THE DIRT THE FIRST TIME AND NOW YOU WANT OUT? NIGGA YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WANTED IN,"
Ron yelled.
"Bullshit? How the fuck I leave yall out in the dirt when Amino lied on me? How the fuck I know yall not out to get me off some snake ass dissing shit Amino BEEN on since a fucking year ago?"
"Pathetic,"
Cheyenne chimed in.
"Stay the fuck out of this bitch,"
James uttered.
James then turned his head to look back at the guys and felt a punch to his face.

"STOPPPP! STOPPP!"
Cheyenne yelled.
James struggled getting up as he winced in pain on the floor. He listened to his rib snap as he spat the blood from his mouth to the floor.
"PUSSY ASS NIGGA! SHOULD OF SHOT YOU WHILE I COULD!"
Ron roared and spat on him.
James gripped his ribs and winced as he tried getting up. He tried to defend himself as much as he could, but it was two of them against him.
"Man let that punk ass nigga go Ron," Amino uttered.
"James.."
Cheyenne spoke softly as she tried to help him up.
"Get your hands off me,"
he yanked away.

James managed to stand to his feet and glared at Cheyenne with tears in his eyes. He thought he could trust her and here she was. She wasn't the same person he met, or did he even know the true her at all?
"James I..."
Before she could finish his sentence James was already out of the door.
"I should shoot that motherfucka,"
Ron spoke through his teeth.
"Yall didn't have to jump him like that,"
Cheyenne argued.
"Oh yeah do you want me to whoop your ass next?"
Ron questioned while gripping her shirt.
Cheyenne shook her head rapidly as her heart beat quickly.
"I didn't think so. You better not speak to that nigga ever again. You work for us. He is the enemy now. You fucking got that?"
Ron ordered.
Cheyenne nodded her head quickly as Ron let go roughly causing her to stumble.
"You should clean that shit up," Ron ordered while grabbing Cheyenne's hair.
"That shit is not over you know that right?"
Amino uttered while facing Ron.
"Oh that mothafucka got something coming for him"