a l o n e

Days had gone by and James couldn't even tell. Coming down from the high was horrible. He felt sad and depressed for the past three days he didn't even recognize himself. He just knew he would never let anyone pressure him to try coke again unless cola followed it.
He looked over at Cheyenne and rubbed his eyes. He was drained and had zero energy.
"Damn...have I been home?"
he wondered.
"Hell no....you been here since that orgy at Ron's house,"
she chuckled.
"ORGY!"
James yelled.
"Well I guess it wasn't really an orgy because you guys didn't fuck each other like I would have liked,"
she giggled.
James widened his eyes and felt his butt making Cheyenne laugh more.
"Man that truth or dare game turned into something else I see. All I know is I'm never snorting shit ever again especially not off your ass either because you might be pregnant right now and I definitely don't need no more kids,"
he laughed while running his hand over his face.

"We actually did even have sex like we started too. You ran to get the door and it was someone you knew I guess because you came back like it was a ghost yo had seen. You were acting all nervous and scared. You hid behind the couch for like hours until I finally convinced you that no one was after you,"
she laughed.
James sat there and stared into space as he tried piecing the puzzles together. He didn't even remember that. The only thing he could remember was his mind becoming something totally different. He was a different person that night and he never wanted to be that person. What if he still was... he wondered.
"Cheyenne I...I really don't want to hang around them anymore,"
he looked at her with a distraught look.
"What? Why? I made 160 that night and THEN I want in on the bank robbery that we all talked about. I think it's a great idea for us to all be filthy rich and then I KNOW I can get in touch with the guy at the bank to find out all of that nigga's information. Rice is the safe deposit box we're trynna get into right?"
Cheyenne enthused.

James looked over at her and exhaled loudly. He then ran his hand over his face remembering the commitment he made. He swore after the bank robbery than he was done with them. The only thing he feared was it not going right. The first time didn't succeed and it was nothing but luck that they didn't get caught, because it sure wasn't a blessing. God probably would have wanted them to get caught. He just hoped that God would spare him again.

"To be honest you don't need to get into that shit Cheyenne and how the hell did you make money that night? You stripped or some shit?"
James screwed his face.
Cheyenne chuckled as she threw her back into the satin sheets as James stared down at her naked body.
The way her pierced nipples perked up at him made his dick jump. He looked at her face trying to study what was important.
"No but I stripped for you....and last night,"
she smirked while licking her lips.
James smiled and shook his head as he soon hovered over her. He used his knees to part her legs and lay between them.
"Focus babe. I'm seriously not fucking with them when I'm done and if you gone be in on this shit than you need to have my back 100 percent,"
he lectured.
"Haven't I always had your back Jay? I've been rocking with you for over a month now don't play. When everyone was looking for you like you said you were still fucking with me. I only kept my mouth shut because you told me, but you know the streets talk. You don't even know that...that wasn't the first time I met ya boys,"
Chey laughed.
James glared at her for a second and studied her eyes.
"I forgot I met you at the party,"
He laughed.
James relaxed a bit because at first he didn't know if he could trust her anymore. However, he was still going to keep his eyes open.
"Exactly and I know Rice...why you think I was at the party? I can easily talk to him to find out some information on that account. I know the nigga rich,"
she laughed.

"Damn..."
James uttered.
"You gone talk them in on letting me in or not?"
she smirked.
"I'll see what I can do,"
he smiled while biting his lips.
"Better,"
she spoke seductively while running her hands over his parts.