a l o n e

"What's up girl?" Chey smiled.
"Nothing much how you been?"
she wondered.
"Girl I just been chilling... trynna make my money you know," she chuckled.
Cheyenne chuckled and took a seat on her couch. She then rolled up a blunt and lit it.
"So... Janelle you single? You too fine to be in that damn wheelchair," she laughed while blowing the smoke in the air.
"Yeah...I am. I was engaged but...that's over now,"
her face fell as she wheeled over to her.
"Girl what? TO who?"
Cheyenne hit the blunt then passed it to her.
Janelle exhaled and grabbed the blunt from her hand and took a dag.
"I was engaged to this guy named James. We have a daughter name Joy together and everything. Now I'm just giving him money to help take care of her because as you can see it's not much I can do to help her. I got into a really bad car accident during our break-up. It was God's way of dealing with me I guess. I miss him so much... he was so good to me, but I don't express my feelings toward him because I know he's moved on. He loved me so much and I took it for granted. I really did,"
she expressed on the verge of tears as she smoked.
Cheyenne widened her eyes at the sudden news and figured that Janelle could be her little pawn.
"Wow.... I never knew that. Did he do drugs too?"
she questioned.

"James?" Janelle laughed. "No"
"Oh," Cheyenne nodded and grabbed the blunt from her hand.
"Yeah.. enough about him though. You have what I need?"
Janelle gazed up at her.
"You know I do," Chey smirked.

"This is going to be so much fun isn't it?" Mona smiled as she danced in her seat.
"Yesssssss," Joy clapped her hands.
James covered his face as he laughed at the two of them. He couldn't believe he even agreed to go. If he busted his ass then it was over for him.
"We should sing what you think James?"
Mo laughed.
"Sing what?"
he shot her a glare.
"On the way to our trip, the rink is about an hour from here,"
"Why the hell is it so far?"
he laughed.
"Well that's just where it is,"
Mona laughed.
James shook his head and watched as they drifted away from her house. He looked back at Joy and smiled. He then looked at Mona and knew that he had to do something nice for her one day just to show his appreciation.
"Can I ask you something?"
James spoke up.
"Yeah sure," Mo remarked while turning the music down a bit.
Joy sat in the back in her own world.
"Are you dating that dude?" he wondered.
"What dude?"
Mo screwed her face.
"That nigga that was at your house a week ago,"
he described.
"Oh you talking about Hunter. Oh no he's my co-worker sort of and I can't date him even if I could it's kind of against the rules,"
Mona laughed.
"Do you like him?"
he wondered.
"Yea....he's a cool guy. He has great conversation,"
Mona uttered as her eyes stayed on the rode.

James nodded his head and looked out the window. He wanted to ask her if she saw anything in the future for them, but didn't want to over step any boundaries.
"You heard from Cheyenne?"
Mona wondered.
"Who?" James laughed.
"Well I take that as a no," she laughed.
"You want kids one day?"
he wondered.
Mona looked over at him and smiled then back at the rode.
"Yes of course. I'm twenty-five and hopefully I'll have a bundle of Joy of my own one day,"
"Are you looking for love Mona?"
he questioned.
"Sometimes I want to and other days I just don't care to... but if it comes to me then I will try hard not to ignore it,"
she spat.
"You think that nigga Hunter is it?"
James laughed.
"I won't say that but I don't know I'm just focused on really making a name for myself and trying to focus on my career. I want my own shop and hopefully I'll have that soon,"
she stated.
"I believe you will just pray about it," James spoke.
Mona smiled wider in his direction. Him speaking of praying just did something to her.
"I think you should do that same about your situation James,"
James nodded and looked down at his phone.
"Would you like me to reschedule an appointment to meet with my friend that works at the administration office?"
she inquired.
James looked up and glanced at her.
"I'd love that,"
Mona smiled and nodded her head. Today was going to be a good day.

"Pass that shawty," Ron laughed.
Cheyenne chuckled and passed him the blunt while Amino counted the money they made for today.
"You know I didn't know that ol' girl Janelle we been fucking with used to be engaged to James," he remarked.
"Oh I been knew... I fucked the bitch when she was with the nigga. I got her own coke,"
Ron confessed.
Cheyenne shook her head as she smoked.
"What a small world," she chuckled.
"Hell yeah that's the bitch that he left us for. He got the hoe pregnant and wanted to propose to the hoe. He had us around cause we were boys and didn't even know I was caking on that bitch,"
he chuckled.
"You one dirty mothafucka," Cheyenne laughed.
"Hell yeah but that's why I fucks with him. He gets shit done,"
Amino laughed.

"He the one that's gone be left out while we filthy rich,"
Cheyenne mentioned.
"That nigga slow as fuck. I think something wrong with him upstairs," Ron laughed.
"I wouldn't put it past him and he stupid as fuck if he think that he still out there living life. He should already know he got something coming for his ass," Amino chimed in.
Cheyenne widened her eyes and looked at the two of them.
"Don't kill him," she mentioned.
"Why the fuck not?" Amino laughed.
"I'm with him," Ron laughed.
"Think about it... what good would that do when you will most likely end up in jail and that won't benefit your life would it?"
she mentioned.
"Nah but it sure would feel good knowing I got that nigga," Amino chuckled.
"At the end of the day you'll still be in jail for the rest of your life and then all these drug charges will catch up with you as well so if you're going to ruin the niggas life be fucking smart about it,"
Cheyenne rolled her eyes and continued smoking.
"Well since you got so much shit to say what do you think we should do?"
Ron spat.
Chey looked over at him and smirked then blew smoke in his face.
"I think you two should focus on this robbery we have later this week and let me focus on getting back at him,"
she uttered.
"Hell nawl cause you got a soft spot for that nigga and shit,"
Ron spat.

"Exactly how are we supposed to trust that?" Amino questioned.
"We all know Janelle right? Who else is the closest to him right now? She knows everything, like I said let me handle it," she smiled.
"Bitch you better be one smart hoe,"
Ron chuckled.
"Isn't that why you hired me daddy?"
Chey licked her lips and straddled his lap.
"Indeed," he smirked while kissing her lips.