Part 4

Italics- nogitsune's whispers/visions

Month Four

Thea

Thea had woken up in her room and looked around, feeling refreshed from the chaos that had been happening throughout the city. Every time she and the team would go out on the field, she'd make one mistake on purpose so they'd lose. The police department was failing just like usual and she'd sometimes help the crime in the Glades.

She got up and changed her pajamas into skinny jeans, a thin-strapped top, leather jacket, and ankle boots. She combed out her short hair and covered her dark circles with makeup, smiling in the mirror.

Thea left her room to see that Laurel had already gone to work. She tilted her head and smirked, "Another full moon for a Berserker."

———————

The elevator dinged and Thea entered the brand new lair. It was empty and she figured that Felicity was taking care of her company and Diggle was with his wife and child.

Thea pranced around the centerpiece, trying to keep herself busy until nighttime. She made her way to the manikins and looked at suits of the Black Canary, Speedy, and Diggle's Arrow suit he'd obtained. She grazed her red to black ombré suit with the stitches and then her mask.

She moved back to the centerpiece and sat in Felicity's computer chair and spun around. She got a little dizzy before she stopped. There was an imaginary light bulb that glowed above her head when she thought of an idea. She pulled her seat close to computer and went to the city's traffic lights.

She moved to the next computer and turned it to the city cameras. Just like a video game, she began to play with the lights. On the screen, she saw a car crash into a truck and people on motorcycles flip over.

Thea clapped her hands with a laugh and leaned back in the chair. She switched the traffic lights location to a busier side of the city and began changing the colors. "Red..." she trailed off, "now green." Both green interceptions crashed into each other, leaving smoke.

She watched as police cars and ambulance form around the accidents. It would be absurd for something like this to happen, especially in broad daylight but she didn't care.

Lydia

Lydia took a sip of the Latharia Vulpina tea and she exhaled when the nogitsune grew weak again. She'd been taking it for quite a while and she knew the nogitsune was building a tolerance for it.

"Good morning," Oliver greeted with enthusiasm. "Hi," she said softly, taking another sip. "I slept really well. I've been more..." he trailed off, "free." Lydia tilted her head to the right and smiled. Every time the nogitsune would come back, she'd take his pain. It was either mental trauma or physical, from back on the island. Pain is pain.

Even though the nogitsune wasn't tormenting her mind to kill Oliver, she still wanted to cause chaos and strife. Like Stiles, she never really knew what she was doing, she just needed it.

"We have lunch with the Salvatores soon," he reminded, stretching out his arms. "Yeah," she nodded. Lydia kissed him and went into the room.

She took a quick shower and changed into a light blue dress with roses on them. She curled her hair and put on the light makeup and wearing heels. Lydia stepped out to see that Oliver had opened the door for their neighbors to come in.

"Hi, Elena, Damon," she greeted, suppressing a smile. Lydia hugged her and she smiled nicely at Damon as Oliver led them into the backyard.

They sat down and began to talk. It was a casual conversation that Lydia dozed off in. She was just watching the way they spoke and laughed. She was filled with annoyance. Every once and a while, Lydia would break smile from Elena's life and how she was filled with pain until she met Damon.