19.

^again i thought the pic would fit the chapter... Don't really know so.... Yah enjoy...

||Ivy||

""I believe that every one has a peace of heaven in their life, you are mine.....My little angel from heaven."

Blushing, I leaned in to kiss Him. His warm lips soft against mine. When a low growl erupted from his throat, I smiled. Curling his hair in my fingers.

When we broke apart, he got up and reached out a hand to me. His warm fingers curling around mine as he lifted me up.

"Come on angel, let's get back" I nodded and we walked hand in hand over to the forest. Our arms swaying back and forth each step we took.

The sun shining down on our skin, making the grass under our feet sparkle.

When we arrived in a clearing, I noticed the soft grass, the way the wind seemed to slow down, the flowers swaying slightly.

This is a place were there is usually alot of wild life. Something isn't right. It was quite. To quite.

I whipped my head to the right, looking past Coles chest. A shadow moved across the tree Line.

Cole didn't notice it. Carefully I pricked my ears, trying to see if I could hear anything. Nothing. I heard nothing. God damn it.

My grip on Coles hand tightened. He looked at me with a worried gaze but I just smiled at him, not wanting him to worry if it was nothing.

He was to busy admiring the scenery to here the pulling back of a bow string.

The slightest strain of an arrow being pulled back sounded just like when you pull on a rubber band. It sounded like the string was screaming, trying to break.

There was no way in hell he would notice it. But when that's all you do, hunt with a bow, you quickly come to know when or where someone is drawing it from.

slowly, I turned my head to the side, just in time to see something silver shine in the sunlight. An arrow.

Quickly, I pulled Coles arm so that he fell backwards off to my left, just before an arrow sailed through the spot he was once in.

Pain erupted in my stomach. I looked down to see an arrow stuck in my gut, blood poring out, turning my white shirt a dark Crimson red. I gulped and tried to shift. Something forcing me not too. I looked back to where the arrow came from.

I could barely make out the small outline of someone standing near a tree, a shocked look on their face.

They clearly hit the wrong person, probably not thinking I would have saw them.

When I looked down again, I saw a slight flash of gold. Poison. I recognized it.

My old pack used to torture people with it. Threaten to make them forget everything, make them a mindless drone.

I had killed someone with it once. I guess it was only fit for it to kill me too. I thought of all the family's I tore apart when I used this, making there loved ones suffer.

Not being able to remember anything. What was scary, was that I enjoyed watching it.

If it wasn't removed soon, it would spread quickly. It made it so that a werewolf couldn't shift, and depending on how strong or how much, it could result to memory loss. In extreme cases, death.

Behind me, I heard a growl and turned to see a white wolf running towards me. Cole. I watched as he jumped into the bushes. I could feel myself start to fade. My vision blurring slightly and my head hurting more.

I was swaying back and forth on my feet, struggling to keep my balance. A shriek rose through the air and cole came running back, his muzzle stained with blood.

As I began to fall over, I could see Cole run towards me, shifting mid stride, his muscles ripping through his chest as he ran.

His arms out stretched and he caught my head before it hit the ground.

"Ivy...-" a tear ran down his beautiful cheek, his blue eyes full of pain. It pained me to see him in such a state. His head down, lips quivering.

He pulled me in tighter towards his chest, letting me absorb his warmth as the night wind started to nip at my skin.

He pushed his head into the crook of my neck, inhaling my sent. I smiled and nuzzled closer to him. The pain in my stomach forgotten for a moment.

"You...you saved me"

I looked up to him and smiled, reaching my hand up to wipe his tears away. The movement sent a rush of pain up my side. He cupped my hand to his cheek.

"Of course you dork. I-" my voice cracked as I shook with a slight spasm. Hey they put the poison on a pure silver arrow, so don't call me weak.

"-I would do anything for you.... I love you cole" I closed my eyes and I felt my arm drop to my side.... My vision growing darker. Like someone was slowly turning off the lights. Then... Everything went black.

😱 OMG!!! Jk jk... So by the way, that arrow was meant for cole for Those of you who didn't put it together. So I'm going to end the book soon because it is a series so you know.... Yah but not for like another 5-10 chapters so... Don't worry though! They will be action packed!! Yah love you my bæs and thanks to those of you who have stuck with this book!

Comment here if you are one of those people!!!

Love you😘

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow