24.

||Luke||

I ran after the shifted form of cole. Not wanting him to do anything reckless or stupid. Something about him seemed off... He would never try to kill me. No matter how mad he was.

The way his eyes flickered seemed strange. They would go from blue to a purple black.

When I saw him stop I front of me, I skidded to a halt, stepping on a twig. It snapped loudly and cole turned around. He couldn't see me but I could see him. His eyes were their usual ice blue.

He turned around again and looked up. for the first time, I saw what he was looking at. There was a huge cave. Shadows seemed to dance around it. I could barely make out the form of buildings.

"I know your there-"

Coles voice jolted me back from my thoughts. Crap! Did he see me?

"-miles" I sighed in relief as I crouched low to the ground, peeking behind a bush.

A shadow seemed to drop down in front of him. No it wasn't a shadow. It was a person.

"Why hello alpha Cole" his voice was as cold as ice. How the fuck does cole know this cave man?

"Miles's, get this thing out of me right now! I almost killed my best friend because of it!" I sat there shocked.

This.... This miles was the one who did that to him? Maybe it was the one who gave him the cuts on his stomach.

I watched as cole shifted back, standing tall despite the long gashes in his arms. His black morph pants blending in with the shadows.

Miles curled his black finger nails in a ball. Letting them shine in the light.

I swear I could see his hand start to sizzle. He placed his burning hand on Coles shoulder, pulling him into the dark. I shifted and ran forward. Being sure to stay out of view.

The strong sent of death and blood wafted up my nose. I flinched. There seemed to be shadows moving around the walls. Staring at cole and miles.

"Cole, settle down."

I snapped my head to the side, I could barely make out the calm figure of miles. His black cape hanging lazily at his side. Cole, on the other hand, was pacing back and forth. His fist were curled in balls and his jaw was clenched.

"No! I will not calm down! Miles you may like having a monster inside of you but I sure as hell don't! I have a mate and a pack and friends! I don't want any harm to come to them and I know this thing will hurt them"

Miles seemed to have lost his composure. His chair flung back as he stood up. He hissed and his fangs showed in the light.

Wait what? Fangs?

A thump bought me back to cole. He was slammed against a wall, black finger nails curling around his neck, digging into his skin. He didn't even flinch.

"Did you just call me a monster?!"

Miles blood shot eyes seemed to bore into Coles ice ones.

Cole staggered for breath. He growled and brought his hand up to smash mile's arm down, miles Long finger nails sliced Coles neck as his hand was pulled down.

A small amount of blood dropped down Coles neck. the scars on his arm healed. Dang alphas heal fast!

"Don't touch me miles" Cole growled at miles, his teeth bared.

Miles backed up and cole stepped away from the wall that he was pinned against.

"You need me alpha, just as I, sadly, need you"

Wait what? Why would we need this thing? I tried to think back to my creatures book.

The creatures book is a book that names and describes all of the creature that exist but that humans think don't. God why didn't I pay attention in history class?!

Cole paced a hand on his forehead, rubbing it slightly like he always did when he was stressed.

"Just... Get this thing out of me"

"Very well cole... But you know just as well as I do. You know what I have to do to get it out."

"Yes.... I do.... Do it fast"

Cole tipped his head to the side as miles started to walk forward, licking his lips. He took the right side of Coles head in his hand, making it so he had a clear view of his neck.

I watched in horror as I saw fangs come into view in miles mouth. He moved his teeth down to Coles neck, seprating them so he could bite down.

Then it hit me. The blood shot eyes, the fangs, the sizzling skin in the sun, the caves, the black, the long nails. The way they looked at your neck, how pale they are, how they just dropped down from the ceiling, how they never seemed to blink.

These weren't people. These weren't even werewolf. These were a whole lot worse. Not that a werewolf couldn't kill one, it's just harder. But it's hard for them to kill us to.

These things were monsters. One bite can make you one of them. One bite can destroy your sole unless your strong enough to fight the monster within.

Only they can take it out. But when they take it out, it's supposed to feel like getting thrown into hell.

These monsters have destroyed towns, cities, even county's. These blood sucking beast were non other than vampires.

😱 omg vampires!! Idk if I went to far but yah... Comment please. So if I named the chapters this would be called 'vamp camp'

Anyways remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow