A/n

Please read!

So hi everyone, as you know, I ended this book. The next book is called 'remember me'(second book in the alpha's rogue series).

The next book will be up within the week. I will publish a A/N on this book to tell all of you when it is published.
Please enjoy.
In that book you will get to know the characters even more. I know that in this book you guys probably don't know them very well but in the next one, you will get to know cole, Ivy, and Jared a whole lot better. There will be flash backs as Ivy starts to remember things, the things she remembers will not be mentioned in this book, it will only be in 'remember me'.

Thank you so much for those of you who vote, comment, and follow me. I hope that you guys/girls will continue to read the series. Each book will be between 20-30 chapters and there will be 3 books.

I will try to make the chapters around the same length as these. Please vote, comment, and follow me with the next story just as you had with these.

I would like to thank my first voters/commenters. The following where the first ones to help encourage me to write these books.

Thank you BlueIvy2kl mrs_moose_1 and AshleyRobinson436 for always voting for it. I would also like to thank ashleyltelleen and frayingangels for commenting/following/voting for my story. Again thank you to those who voted after I published this a/n.

Thank you to frayingangels for being an awesome friend and making my story amazing.
-frayingangels

Wow frayingangels way to ruin the a/n

Anyways,

Please do not be offended if I didn't put you on the list. I did. It is just that these people were the first to. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy the series. If not that is okay too, just please give it a shot. Thank you again, goodbye for now my bæs.😘

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow