18.

Who's the best? I'm the best! 3 chapters In One day😱! This chapter takes place a few days after Cole marks Ivy, they are fully mated now.... Yah they did the thing... Oh speaking of which, who knows my reference??? Zhu Li and Varrick! Best proposal every!!!

"Zhu Li Moon, will you do the thing for the rest of our lives?" Omg love them!!!!!! Anyways comment if there are any more legend of Korra fans out there!!

||Ivy||

I heard Coles sexy laugh behind me as I ran, dashing through the trees. The sun lit grass in front of me was shining with evening dew. Water droplets seemed to be frozen in time.

I looked up, slightly grey clouds filling the sky. A warm feeling ran through me. How I loved the rain. I ran faster, small warm water droplets started falling down my cheeks, slowly soaking my brown hair.

I turned slightly, looking at Cole. His brown hair stuck to his forehead, his bear chest heaving, I guess he took his shirt off... I giggled as I watched him run slightly faster.

My boots were clomping against the ground, my jacket blowing in the wind. I turned back around, running faster. I was so happy. Cole marked me. Marked me as his and he as mine.

I heard a growl erupt in cole as he lunged at me, tackling me the the ground. He moved in mid air, positioning himself so that he wolf hit the ground. I smiled as we landed with a thump. He moved his arms so he was on his elbows. With one elbow on the ground, he raised one of his hands to rest on the back of my neck, pulling me into a kiss. He grinned as our lips met, sending shivers down my spine. I rested my hands on his warm chest.

I broke away from the kiss, grinning.

"Come on cole"

His blue eyes looked at mine, confused.

"What? Where we going angel?"

I started at him, meeting his friendly gaze.

"Let's go swimming" Coles smile widened as we got up. I felt his warm muscular arm drape itself around my shoulder.

I squealed as I felt his other arm warm under my leg, with a huff, cole lifted me off the ground. I smiled as my face became leveled with his. My legs were hanging over his left arm. His right, supporting my back.

Slowly, I wrapped my hands around his neck. He began to walk towards the lake. I could hear the soft crunch of leaves as his feet walked over them.

When we got to the lake, I leaned into him, pulling his neck towards me so his head would follow. Gently I nipped his bottom lip and he eagerly let me in. I began to trace my tongue over his teeth, concentrating on his sweet taste.

He pulled back and i whimpered, my wolf not wanting to be away from him. I began to trace my hand over his chest, my teeth lightly nipping his neck.

"Angel...." I smiled when I made it difficult for him to speak.

"Sweetie? Ivy... Come on let's go swimming." He gently set me down on the sandy shore of the beach. I watched him as he went behind a tree. When he came back, he was in wolf form. I laughed as he came prowling towards me. His head high and legs parted, making him slightly bigger than usual.

His tail whipped from side to side. I sat down, shaking his head lightly a I played with his ears. I watched as his eyes brightened. He leaped forward, jumping on me, making me fall back into the sand. I landed with a soft thump, laughing as he tried to lick the sand out of my hair.

Slowly, I started getting up. I started to walk behind a tree and he watched me go. Quickly, I changed, folding my clothes in a neat square and I shifted. My black fur shining as the sun reflected off of it.

Carefully, as to not rip a hole in the fabric, I grabbed my clothes in my teeth and headed back to the beach.

I put my clothes next to Coles and jumped on him. He fell to the ground with a startled yelp and I began to lick his soft face.

I could feel him struggling under my paws so I let him up. He shook the sand out of his fur, droplets of sand flew through the air. I smiled as I ran in to the water.

The cool water engulfing me. I turned my head to watch as my black pelt began to disappear under the surface of the lake.

There was a large splash of to my right and I turned. Coles white head popped out above the water as he shook it. Water droplets flew around as he splashed me playfully. I returned it. I brought up my paw and slammed it on the waters surface, sending a wave of water over to cole.

Laughing, he began to swim closer to me. Quickly, I began to swim away, my black tail weaving in the water behind me like a fish.

We did this for hours, chased each other, laughed, talked, kissed.... It was one of the best days of my life. I loved this werewolf. I hate to admit it.... But I love this dork.

||cole||

After a few hours of playing, running, swimming, ect. Ivy and I sat down on the sandy beach. The warm sand seemed to make me tired. It was clearly making Ivy tired as well.

Ivy was lying down, her head was resting on my shoulder. her legs intertwined with mine. I smiled.

"I love you my little angel"
I looked down at Ivy. Resting my head on hers, running my hand down her arm.

"Why do you call me that?"

She looked up, her green eyes shining as we locked eyes. Her lips slightly parted.

"Call you what?"

Her raven black hair running down her back in ripples.

"Your little angel, I'm not one"

She was. She was my angel. As soon as I met her, heard her name, I knew I couldn't help but fall deeply in love with her. my beautiful angel. My mate. My Ivy.

"I believe that every one has a peace of heaven in their life, you are mine.....My little angel from heaven."

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow