9. Birdcage Walk

JJ's POV:
I spent the last couple of weeks getting sobered up with the help of Penelope and Spencer and let me tell you, it wasn't easy. Every now and then I would have a good two or three days, then I would go through my closet and find a shirt that belonged to Emily. I'd pick it up and just breathe in the sweet flowery scent she left on all her clothes. It was so comforting that I would wear it to work and I would just sit there and miss her.

And what would really push me over the edge was when Derek would point out that it smelled Emily in the office the days I'd wear her shirts

And what would really push me over the edge was when Derek would point out that it smelled Emily in the office the days I'd wear her shirts. I would run into my old liaison's office and find a bottle of whiskey and down it until Spence or Pen came in snatched it from my hands. I would scream and yell at them and I felt bad... after I sobered up and realized what I just did. But I've gotten better whenever someone mentioned her name but I just need to go tell Emily everything, the feelings I've since the beginning. But I need to call Penelope for help. I called her and told her what I wanted to do asked her if she could find Emily's address in London. Yes I know she works at Interpol but that would be a very weird and awkward place to tell her I loved her so, I'll find her wherever she was in London.
"Penelope, did you find her yet?"
"Hi to you sweet baby cakes. Give me one second. Almost got it. Ohh ding ding ding, we have a place. 228 Birdcage Walk."
"Ughhh thanks Pen. I love you girl."
"Don't we all JJ. Oh wait, bring me back something when you get back yeah?"
"Of course. I'll bring you some tea too."
"Ahh!! You know what if Emily doesn't love you, not saying that she won't, I'll love you for her."
"Haha. Okay bye babe. Thank you and see you soon."
I'm leaving for a couple days and leaving Henry with Will and Reid offered to help him, thank God for him. And let's hope that these days turn into weeks when I tell her or a least, she'll come back to Quantico.
"Now boarding first class, flight 718, Virginia to London."
I'm standing here shaking and I'm not even on the plane yet. But soon I'll see her. I can't wait to tell her everything and get it off my chest because it has been too long and I just need to feel her, hear her, see her, kiss her again. That's all I need right now. Here I come Blackbird. I'm chasing you down and I promise you, I will catch you.