Chapter 10: The Battle

A/N: Listening to; "Youngblood" by 5 Seconds of Summer (Any other fans out there?!)

Welcome back y'all! Sorry for the wait! But this will be an extra long, extra action packed chapter! PLEASE ENJOY!!

Third Person P.O.V

Jessica stood straighter, looking back at the blank masks. "YOU A**HOLE!" Alana screamed, stepping towards Patrick, "HOW COULD YOU?! I TRUSTED YOU!" Picking up a rock, she threw it at him, getting a giggle from Habit. "I like that one." He smirked, grabbing her "Too bad she has to die-"

"Habit, right?" Jessica asked, eyes darting between the cult members, "From New Jersey?" "Yeah," He tilted his head back, "How'd you know?" "Firebrand told me." "Huh. Did he tell ya anything else?" "Not much," She says, "But Tim taught me a thing or two."

Jessica's first shot out, hitting him in the nose.

He let go of Alana, stepping back.

"OW!" he yelled, "WHAT THE FU-"

A cult member stepped up, but she kicked him away, lunging and grabbing another one's wrist and shoving him towards Habit. He jumped out of the way and asked "Who the f***-" "Move it." Lexx said, stepping past him, drawing her gun.

Alana grabbed Lexx's hand with the gun and they began to struggle for it.

Patrick stepped into the chaos, grabbing Jessica's hair. She wiped around, but not before he swept her legs out from under her. She grabbed him, but she wasn't heavy enough to bring him down with her. He put his foot on her and held the ax to her face. "Too bad he didn't teach you to watch your hair better."

Cloaked men grabbed her, and Alana knew it was over. She let go and raised her hands. "Good," Lexx huffed, brushing any loose hairs back, "Well, let's get on with it, shall we?"

Habit gestured to Alana, "After you, Pattycakes." He rolled his eyes, taking Alana's elbow. She jerked away, "Don't you touch me." She spat, eyes blazing with fury.

"Wait," Jessica stopped walking, fighting against their ongoing march, "I'll go. But let her go, alright?" "Why would you ask that?" Lexx asked, raising an eyebrow. "She's young. She doesn't deserve this." Lexx rolled her eyes in reply, but Jessica caught Alana's eyes. She mouthed one word silently.

Bag.

She glanced back, seeing Jessica's handbag on the ground. She dove for it, reaching a hand out. Only for a machete to slice her wrist. She yanked back with a cry as Habit grabbed the purse and waved it around. "You seriously think I couldn't feel the Diary in here, b****? Ha, I thought you were actually getting somewhere!-"

Jessica struggled and started screaming. They drug her closer and closer to the waiting van. There was nowhere to run. She wasn't strong enough to fight them all. Her vision flickered, and static started to ring.

In the grassy field, Slenderman stood, hands behind his back, watching intently.

Game over.

His head turned to the road, as if he heard something, black tendrils forming from his back. She followed, and spotted a car speeding right towards the convenience store. Alana bolted up, "JOSH!" She screamed, "JOSH WE'RE OVER HERE!" "Ah h***." Habit shrugs, twirling his machete, "Here we go."

Jay's heart raced, head throbbing. He passed out the pills, but Josh handed his back. They pulled into the parking lot, in front of the cult. "Alright boys and girls," Xakk threw his door open, "All in."