Overtime- part 3

The guard hesitatingly nodded and walked out, a little unsettled by the smile on Russia's face. It wasn't like him to smile, as normally he kept a colder, stern look on his face.

————————————————————

Germany was laying in bed. Staring at the ceiling while he tried to process what just happened. He wasn't too sure if he liked it or not. Russia was a disgusting person, someone he had despised from the start. But then again... he was kind of.... no. He shouldn't be thinking about that. Ger hated him. That was final.

His thoughts were interrupted by a guards baton banging on the metal bars of his cell. The smaller shot up as he heard the door swing open and gruff orders to get out of bed and walk outside. Germany  scrambled up stumbled out, just like he was told.

It was later at night. So there wasn't a chance this was for meals, or anything else on his timetable. Germany couldn't have already sold now, right ? He had only been here for a few days, and he was almost positive he wasn't even on the market yet.

"You're moving to a different room. Boss's orders."
The gruff voice spoke again. Taking both of Germany's hands and pinning them to his back so he could be handcuffed. Making the smaller country grumble, but he was relieved that it was just a room switch.

Ger was shoved along harshly, normally he'd be complaining and yelling at the guards, but right now his mind was somewhere else. He was pushed into an elevator and taken to ground level, where he was knocked unconscious, packed into a moving van and transported to the nicer part of the prison. Where all the guards and higher ups stayed. It was a magnificent mansion, but Germany had no idea of this.

When he woke up again he was sleeping in a much larger bed, a king size, with a gorgeous wooden frame and expensive looking sheets. The room was laced with more pricey items that Germany couldn't dream of affording back in his normal life.
He had been changed into a white silk nightgown, and his glasses had been repaired. Along with being cleaned and freshened up so he looked good. Germany stayed in bed, wondering what had happened. Maybe someone had bought him after all..

—————————————————————

Russia was in his bathroom. Messily cleaning his bloodied up face and trying to bandage himself. He wasn't like this normally, but he had just come home from a argument that didn't end that well. But it wasn't that bad. He had only joined in for the fun of it, now he could lay down, relax and take a nap.

The thought left his mind as quickly as it came. He remembered what he had said earlier, about moving Germany. Russ just wondered if he was here yet or not. With a tired yawn, he walked out to check anyway.

"What the- why are you here ?!"
Russ heard the smaller yell as he walked out from around the corner.

Germany shuffled back in the bed a bit. He looked up to glare at Russ like he normally did, but noticed he couldn't focus on just his face. It was obvious he had just taken a shower. Wet snowy white hair that glistened in the light, mesmerising purple eyes that made him feel like his soul had been ripped out, and a perfectly sculpted buff body. But he shouldn't be focusing on that.

"I live here ?"
Russ chuckled and put the damp towel over his shoulders. He could see the shock and disgust on Germany's face from there.
"I thought it would be easier for you to get to know what it's like living with someone else. So you'll be staying with me until you're sold."

Germany sat there, shocked. He didn't want to stay here with him, but there isn't anything he could do right now. The taller walked over and sat beside him. Reaching up a hand to trace comforting circles on the smallers back. Making ger shiver in response and look away.

"It won't be all bad. There's great food, nice beds, showers, gardens, everything you could ever want."
He cooed into his ear, leaning down with a smile. Germany couldn't smack him and walk away, this was his house,  and he wouldn't be able to tell Russia off because now he was able to do whatever he wanted. He just decided to change the topic. Slowly taking Russia's hand and pulling it away from him, making the taller grumble.

"What happened to you ? You look awful."
His eyes travelled up Russia's scarred body, but mainly focused on the newer injuries, that were roughly and carelessly bandaged up.
"Nothing interesting. Just an argument from earlier." He said in response, yawning.
"You should take more time bandaging it up. You could get an infection like this."
He huffed and stood up.
"Come on. I'll bandage you, then you can sleep."
Russ paused for a second, but followed him. He wasn't used to this sort of treatment.

Germany ran his hands underneath the tap, took out the disinfectant and turned to him. Snatching his arm and pulling him over so he could wash off all the blood. He didn't understand why Russia didn't just do this in the shower.
They both stayed silent. The taller country just watching as the smaller ran his hands over his body. Germany shot him a cold glare as he knew Russia was enjoying it. He argued that he just didn't want blood all over the bedsheets, but a part of him enjoyed being closer to russ. It made him feel sick.

By the end of it, Russia was cleaned up. He walked back into the bedroom with the smaller, blushing country. Feeling much better already. He could get used to this.