Overtime- part 5

Ukraine shook off the fear and turned back to Germany. Who was still focused on the baby photos.

"You have no idea what you're in for."
He snickered and walked away, ignoring the death glares he got from Russia.

———————————————————————

"You didn't have to do that."
Germany put the photo down, sighing.
"I had it under control."

Russia rolled his eyes and stepped beside him, cracking a smile when he saw what shirt Ger was wearing. He looked so cute.

"That was under control ? Ukraine was about to bite your head off."
He chuckled and leant against the wall.

"I was fine Russland, really. He didn't even touch me."
He started walking back to his room, making Russ grumble and chase after him. He put an arm around Germany.

"So it isn't so bad here, hm ?"

"I guess not. The food's good, the service is wonderful and your siblings seem.. nice."
Germany kept walking, ignoring the arm Russia had put around him. Making the talker a little frustrated.

"You weren't too lonely without me~?"
He cooed.

"I was fine."

Russia grumbled, making Germany laugh. They both walked into the bedroom, Russ continuing to talk and Germany giving blatant and uninterested answers.

"My shirts suit you."
He smiled and sat on the bench beside the window.

"I didn't have any other clothes. You need to get more."

"Don't know if I will. You look cuter in these–"
He smirked and leaned back, watching the smaller country flush up.

"Just get some more. I keep tripping over."
He hissed, trying not to look bothered by the sweet talk. Russia laughed and nodded happily.

——————————————————————

It was already late in the afternoon, and Germany hadn't even explored half the house. Everything seemed okay.. Russia was nice and he felt safer. But it still felt wrong knowing where all the money from this came from.
He was still deciding if he wanted to be apart of this, still deciding if he was willing to give his morals away for a better life. He had always promised himself he wouldn't, but it was so tempting.

He still wondered what might've happened if he decided to run. But he didn't know where he'd go. Back to the city ? Germany could have a chance to go back to his other life, but then Russia would find him again. He could've tried running to the countryside, but even then it was hours before you reached the edge of the metropolis. But it wasn't impossible. Ger didn't know why he hesitated so much.

——————————————————————

This was probably my least favourite chapter so far. The rusger moments are cute but I didn't really add any plot or exciting stuff hh.
Next chapter will be better.