5- anything for you

Literally my favorite song. Another for Ze!

If there's anything to say
If there's anything to do
If there's any other way
I'll do anything for you

Tina's POV:

I don't tell anyone about Castor. They would never believe me anyway. And I don't want anyone knowing I'm sneaking out of the house to see him.

Sneaking 43.643 million miles away. I looked it up.

I don't have anything to wear. I have my dress from Tammy's bat mitzvah, and the one from my birthday, but neither seem worthy of a royal ball.

Being antsy all day Friday, Louise is suspicious. "You look like you did that day you drank sour milk. I mean I know I dared you but..."

"I'm fine. Just...thinking about Castor." That's not a total lie. Thank god she can't read minds like he can. She'd probably destroy the world with a power like that.

"Oh. Your boyfriend." She makes a face.

At least she doesn't question me even more. I'm not good under pressure.

That night, I finish dinner quickly, insisting I want to go to bed early. Mom smiles.

"To talk to that boyfriend of yours?" She asks.

I blush. "M-Maybe."

She lets me go, and I search through my closet for an outfit. I hope I can find something worthy of a freaking MARTIAN BALL.

At seven o clock on the dot, Castor teleports into my bedroom, whispering so no one hears us.

"Hey Tina. Getting ready?" He smiles.

"I don't have anything to wear." I sighs sadly.

He's wearing a purple suit, his hair slicked back, with a flower pinned to his lapel. I've never seen a flower like that. It must be native to Mars.

"I can fix that." He takes my hands and we teleport to his room.

In his wardrobe is a breathtakingly beautiful dress. "I got it today. I knew it would fit you well as soon as I saw it."

Someone enters, and I gasp

Someone enters, and I gasp. I'm unable to hide. They've already seen me.

"Don't worry. That's my sister. Just in time. I told her about you. She's cool. And she's going to do your hair and makeup." Castor calms me.

Castor's sister Cordelia is really good at the whole makeup thing. She makes my eyes a beautiful galaxy blue, and my lips a sparkly purple.

As for my hair, she braids it into a crown and sprays temporary hair dye on it. Purple and blue.

 Purple and blue