16

Tzuyu P.O.V

"S..Sana!?"

SHE FELL ASLEEP!?

*sigh* I guess she drank a little more than me

My eyes scanned her face as i hovered above her.I couldnt get my eyes off of her and unconsciously a smile appeared on the corner of my lips.Her cheeks were bright red and her mouth was slightly opened...."Cute" i mumbled

I got off of her and picked her up bridal style.I layed her on the bed and covered her with the comforter.And yet again my eyes fell on her and got mesmerized by her dazzling face...my hand went up to her beautiful face and caressed her bright red cheek.

"I want her..."

Author P.O.V

Sana woke up as she felt the sun rays on her.When she tried to get up her head felt heavy and she groaned as she was hit by an headache.She slowly got off of the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready to go to the daycare and she prayed the hangover won't ruin the whole day for her.She stood infront of the sink and looked up at the mirror and got shocked by her current condition but what shocked her the most was the marks all over her neck....

Her hands went up to the marks and touched them and she automatically blushed as she remembered the one who placed them.She remembered,She remembered Tzuyu,how Tzuyu explained to her everything,she remembered how they kissed on the lawn...the whole scenario started to play on her mind...but it stopped at a certain point,she couldn't remember anything that happened after entering her room....

"Did we...?" She thought as she gulped a huge lump.She never experienced sex before....soo she's practically still a virgin and the thought of losing her virginity with Tzuyu made her a blushing mess

She looked down and saw that she's fully dressed which made her sigh out of relief but still as she looked at herself on the mirror a doubt manifested in her mind...

*Knock knock*

Sana's thoughts were cut off when she heard a knock on the door.Suddenly she remembered Momo who was a drunken mess last night and thought it could be her.Sana stormed towards the door while cursing at Momo for leaving her alone at the bar last night.

Sana arrived infront of the door and opened it.....

"Hi Sana"

"............"

Who do you think it is?

A short update;-)