Where the heck is Roman?

“L-Logan!” Patton shook the man awake. “Logan, it’s sundown!”

“Then if it’s sundown, we need to eat dinner, heal any wounds, and reload our weapons.” Logan put on his glasses as he sat up. “Also, did Roman ever fix the cans?”

Patton let out a sob as tears started to flood his eyes. “H-He wanted me to t-tell you that he’s sorry…”

“Uh oh, feelings…” Logan sighed as he placed both his hands firmly on Patton’s shoulders. “Why did he want you to tell me that he’s sorry?” Logan meant the question as: ‘Why didn’t he just tell me himself?’ but Patton mistook the question, yet it answered both.

“… He s-s-aid that he’s s-sorry… T-That he w-won’t be able t-to fix y-your c-c-c…  Cans…” Patton went limp as he started to let all his emotions out. Logan’s jaw fell loosely as he finally understood the question. Roman was gone. He must have told Patton that if he wasn’t here by sunset then it’s safe to assume that he’s… No.

“No. I refuse to believe that he’s actually dead.” Logan didn’t know why, but he just knew that Roman was alive. “We’ll search for him in the morning, for now, let’s do our nightly routine.

Word Count: 216

A/N- Sorry this was so short, I'll make the next one longer!... probably super long...