𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊 + 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕤.+𝘫𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 ⚠️

Jughead walked through the door placing his jacket down on the chair beside the door. "Betts?! im home!" he yelled as he looked around cautiously. Betty said she would be home and he was easily worried, especially after the upbringing in Riverdale they had, had.
He slowly walked up the stairs checking every room.
He then stood still in his path, hearing a moaning coming from the bathroom. "maybe she was just playing with herself again.." he thought as he shook his head. "but what if she was chea.." he didn't want to risk that and he needed to know.. besides its not as though she would've minded.
He slowly walked to the bathroom door, quietly walking inside and shutting the door.

Betty moaned softly, filling the air. the room was steamy as he turnt, he stood still.

Betty sat on the edge of the large circular tub clenching on the sides with her eyes shut and head held back as Veronica ate her pussy out slowly. Gliding her tongue between her folds then sucking softly.

Jughead watched confused then feeling a sudden arisement in his pants. he looked down to see his boner. he bit the inside of his cheek. "they wont notice i'm there anyway.. theyre too busy.." He slowly zipped down his pants and moves his down, grabbing a hold of his length rubbing it slowly as he watched them.

Betty finally came with a loud squeal and Veronica smirked, lifting her head to Bettys, they both move their tongues against each others then kissing each other deeply.
Betty moaned softly into Veronicas mouth as Veronica slipped two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. Jughead started to move his motions faster letting the moans fill the air.

Veronica slowly stopped, looking at Betty. "I think we have company." she spoke and turnt, sitting in the bath facing Jughead.
Betty looking at Jug.

Jughead looked at them both and flushed a little. "hey, dont judge me. besides betty what the heck is going on." he put on a frown as he leant down and picked up his pants putting them back on.

"well its our anniversary Jug.. I thought you might want something special."

"really b?" Veronica raised her eyebrow at Betty. "dont let him get away with it." Veronica slid the two fingers into her mouth sliding them out slowly.

Betty nodded, "im not V, dont you worry."
Betty eyed jughead. "you've been a very.. very bad boy jughead." she let her self down from the edge of the tub and moved to the side, as did Veronica.
"now take your clothes off and come in here with us so we can teach you a lesson."

All Jughead could do was nod. he took his pants off again then pushed his top off to the side and walked to them getting in the tub.

Betty smiled and ran her hand along his chest laying his back against the curve of the tub and then lifting one of his legs over the top of the edge of the tub as Veronica done the other.
She then ran her hand up his leg, massaging his balls lightly then taking his length in her hand she began to motion her hand up and down.
he watched as she did and shivered slightly. she smiled and looked at Veronica then sliding the hand up his body and crawling over to him to kiss him slowly on his lips. their tongues instantly crashed the kiss heated and wet.
Thats when Jugheads throat sunk, Veronica slowly covered his length with her lips, sucking the edge lightly and circling her tongue around it then bopping her head back and forth.
Jughead lost focus in a daze for a second when Betty pulled his face back to hers by his jaw. "dont loose focus Jones." she kissed him again and whispered gently into his mouth. "dont come yet and ill think about giving you your next present." she smiled and continued to kiss him. his legs widened as the satisfaction filled his body. He let out a low moan as him and Betty kissed.