Unexpected Visitor

For today the group thought it would be nice to have a picnic at the park. As they walked to the park Milly saw a familiar pink haired man by a tree texting someone.

Milly unexpectedly got a text from Elliot

Guess who's at hawaii~ -E

Are you at rosebuds park? -M

The man by the tree looked around and saw Milly looking at him.

"Milly!" The man yelled revealing his identity "Elliot!" Milly ran over to Elliot and cheerfully hugged him.

"Are you guys dating?" Sean asked "Yeah"E "No"M. Milly and Elliot stared at eachother and looked away "We're not dating" Elliot said "Sure..." Zander replied.

"So what brings you here?" Sean asked Elliot "I wanted to see Milly" Elliot replied cheerfully.

As they walked Elliot looked behind him to see Jake holding Hailey's hand "oh you and Hailey are dating?" Elliot asked making everyone stare at the two "What no!" Hailey said while trying to get away from Jake "they are" Milly whispered.

"why aren't we dating?" Elliot questioned "we had our first date four years ago, I even kissed you on our third date" Elliot said "me and Elliot are dating" Milly yelled "we know" everyone said "happy?" Milly questioned "yes" Elliot said while looking down.

Once they finally found a good spot they sat down and started eating "Hailey has a crush on Jake" Milly whispered to Elliot, Elliot had a confused look on his face "I thought Hailey hated Jake" Elliot said "that was ten years ago" she replied "what are you two talking about?" Zander questioned the two.

"nothing important Zander". After they finished eating they talked for a bit, "wanna play a game?" Elliot asked "what game?" Sean questioned "spin the bottle" he paused "whoever it lands on you have to kiss him or her" Elliot added "you sure your not just making up an excuse to kiss Milly" Jake replied "sure" Sean agreed "I don't know" Zander said "Maybe it'll be fun" Hailey replied "you have your boyfriend and you brother, you sure about that?" Milly replied to Hailey "Jake is not a boyfriend!" Hailey screamed "I didn't add a name" Milly replied with a smirk.

"if it lands on eachother we're spinning it again" Zander said "yep" Hailey replied "so is everyone in?" Elliot questioned "Yeah" everyone replied.

"Luke you first" Luke spins the bottle and it lands on Jake, he gives him a quick peck Zander was glaring at him Zander spins the bottle and it lands on Jake "wow Jake you're a real magnet" Milly said "you deserve this" Jake punched Milly's shoulder. Zander pecked his cheek "I am not kissing him" Zander said.

Elliot was next and he spins the bottle and it lands on Milly "that was lucky" Jake laughed Elliot and Milly kiss and let go Milly spins the bottle and it lands on Hailey they kiss and let go.

Sean spins the bottle and it lands on Elliot they have a quick peck  Jake spins the bottle and it lands on Hailey "Just my luck" Hailey groaned they kiss and start making out making the group feel awkward "STOP!" Zander screamed catching the attention of the other people.

The two let go. Hailey started blushing uncontrollably "you aren't dating?" Elliot questioned "No!" Hailey screamed and walked away "great. Look what we've done" Zander groaned "I'll go after her" Milly said "Jake" Zander said "yes?" Jake was confused "If you two end up together I want you to protect her" the group was stunned that Zander accepted this.

"you're seriously accepting this?" Elliot questioned "If it's what Hailey wants, then I'll have no choice" Zander paused "If that's what makes my sister happy".

"But if you hurt her you will never be able to walk again" Zander added "I cross my heart!" Jake replied.

With Hailey and Milly

"Hailey?" Milly knocked on the door and opened it to find Hailey crying "he's playing with my heart" Hailey whimpered "Hailey... He's not playing" Milly replied "How would you know!" Hailey yelled.

Past (1st year college)

"Milly!" Jake groaned "what do I do!" "just tell Hailey how you feel" Milly said "but she's so smart, pretty, and kind! I'm out of her league! Jake flopped down on his bed "work on your brain and kindness, your looks are fine" Milly replied "Hailey probably hates me"

Present day

"he's not playing" Milly paused "he's had a crush on you for two years" Hailey looked up at Milly "how do you know...?" Hailey said with a confused expression "he's been asked out by atleast thirty girls at his college saying he liked someone else. during our first year of college he asked for my advice, he wanted to ask you out" "that was years ago" Hailey sighed "Why do you think Jake started studying!" Milly screamed "he wanted to be on your league" Milly added "my league..." Hailey looked confused.

"But... It's me who's not in his league" Hailey replied.