Maya: 10194

Maya's a quiet girl, but that changed once she met Emma. Now when you first meet her she's still the same quiet girl, but once she warms up to you she's way more bubbly and happy. She is very strong and protective which makes her very surprising. 

One time when a kid was picking on a younger one for being slow and not being as smart as everyone else. She, without struggle, dragged him away and scolded him like a raging warrior of a mother. 

She terrifies everyone when she's mad, and I mean everyone. Even Isabelle! She's like a second mother to everyone and tends to forget to take care of herself. She will normally spend her time either reading with Ray or Norman, Playing with Emma and the other kids, or helping Isabelle/Mom. 

She is Very smart and athletic. She also has an abnormal sense of smell and hearing that is just extraordinary. She can finish the normal test at least 5 minutes before everyone and get perfect scores, she always gets perfect scores along with Emma, Norman and Ray. 

Her strength however, is unrealistic for someone her age. She could probably carry Emma, Ray and Norman all at the same time without struggle. She is very athletic and clever. She is also the same age as Norman, Emma and Ray. 

She has short and wavy black hair. She has beautiful, soft gray eyes that look like they came from an angel(That was Ray writing).

With that let's get

Into the book!