Epilogue

AAN:The epilogue is gonna be a bit short, you know, kinda like that post epilogue in Darkstalker Legends.

As Aqua teleported her and Soaren back to the Rainforest, she told him where he wanted to live.

"I'll live here," he said courageously. "Here in the Rainforest."

The sun rose into the sky, he and the SeaWing both sat on one of the highest suntime platforms in the Rainforest. The sun's light made Aqua's scales shine and made Soaren's red-copper scales sparkle like a star at night.

"The sun," Aqua sighed happily. "Isn't it lovely?"

Not as lovely as you, Soaren thought, making himself blush.

"Yeah," he said, scooting closer to her.

She smiled at him. "I'm glad you survived. If you didn't, and you were dead, I don't think I would have finally found a dragon I can actually be happy with."

He gave her a toothy grin. "Same."

But his face fell slowly and slightly. "It's just that I wish my life was more exciting. You know, maybe having to actually fulfill that prophecy I was in. To have that glorious destiny."

Aqua looked at him like, Oh, Soaren.

"Then," she said, moving closer to him and coiling his tail around hers as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"Let's make our own destiny."

That is the end of this book the first chapter of 'A Beautiful Nightmare' will be out before Sunday. It's about Moondrift and her history in her Point of View. Which has no connection to this book. There will be no Soaren in that book.

-198 Words