8.

The next day, Yoongi woke up early despite the late hours both him and Jimin had fallen asleep at. Holly needed to be taught about the potty hours, and he couldn't sleep much with his mind running a million miles an hour. He prepared a late breakfast for Jimin and was planning on eating ahead of him, ready to go out and talk to his mother and resolve this issue one way or another.

After the talk Yoongi had with Jimin the night before he couldn't stop thinking about his soulmate's point. She lost her soulmate, the worst person to lose so soon and after starting a family with him on top of all that. Yoongi had never realized how bad his mother had it throughout all those years, he always been angry at her but he had never seen her side of it. She was heartbroken and left alone to take care of two kids under 2 years old, how could he blame her for reacting the way she did? She did take care of them regardless of what happened, Yoongi couldn't really complained, he thought. Yet he couldn't help himself from feeling mad about it either, after all, he wasn't his father no matter how people wanted him to be and although he was trying to understand her point of view, the memories of all his achievements being compared to the ones his father had gone through hurt him.

He was planning on leaving a note next to the breakfast he had left for Jimin on the little desk he had in his room and then go and do what he had set his mind up for. Until, that is, he went to kiss Jimin's cheek in a subtle way to say goodbye which only made his soulmate wake up from the short slumber he had been under.

"What time is it?" Jimin grunted as he stretched out.

"I didn't know you could be this grumpy in the morning..." Yoongi laughed as he squeezed his arm "Stay asleep as long as you'd like I'm gonna go out and run an errand really quick! Just stay and cuddle up with Holly. Which by the way... I took her to take a pee this morning and turns out it's a he so... yeah."

"We're keeping the name Holly?" Jimin rolled on the bed to face Yoongi's body.

The oldest nodded as he tucked his boyfriend in the comforters. "Yes, now, go back to sleep. Those 3 hours of sleep are gonna leave you with a headache."

"No..." Jimin whined "I wanna go with you, I missed you in my sleep."

"We slept cuddled up."

"Yeah.... and what about it? 3 hours isn't enough and I still missed you! C'mon, I'll get ready in 10 minutes!"

Yoongi paused for a moment pecking his soulmates pouty lips. He then started thinking. This could be good, maybe having a talk with his mother and introducing Jimin later on could be good. She could see how happy Yoongi was and how Jimin made him feel like that, and then she would let Yoongi go. But it could also go horribily wrong and Yoongi could be forced, in a worst-case scenario, to choose between his family and his person. And as bad as it sounded, Yoongi already knew who he'd pick if he was ever forced to do such a thing.

"Do you want to meet my mom?" he blurted out leaving Jimin shocked.

"When? Oh my God, wait did you talk to her already? Did you call her, is that it?"

"No, no. I was gonna talk to her now. But you want to come, so ... Do you want to meet her?"

"Like... Now?"

"Yeah..." Yoongi analyzed Jimin's face that remained as shocked as ever "Okay, yeah, you're right, never mind. Like I said, stay and rest! I'll be back in 2 hours max!"

"No, no. I'm going. I'd love to meet her, if that's what you'd like."

"I would love it." They shared a smile.

"Okay, then I might need a bit more than just 10 minutes, is that okay?"

"Sure, I can text her that we'll be there in an hour, is that fine with you?"