3.

2 days later, Yoongi was introducing Jimin to his closest friends. It wasn't in his plans to do so this early on yet it was happening.

After Hoseok had found Jimin and him in the office, he was thrilled and invited Yoongi to come over to the dancers' house to have dinner. Jimin didn't seem to mind the invite so Yoongi gladly, and a bit nervously as well, said yes.

They had a fun night with Hoseok who also invited Namjoon, and as a group of 4 they got along pretty well. Within hours they were talking as if they had known each other for ages. Yoongi had enjoyed himself with them making him curse at himself for taking him this long to have a proper talk with Namjoon, considering that he could see them being close friends if he had given it an actual chance. It wasn't the time for self-blame but, damn, Seokjin really was right, if he had given himself time to rest and meet new people it wouldn't have taken this long for Yoongi to realize all the amazing things and people he was missing out on.

The night ended late, no one wanted to say goodbye and the conversation went on and on and on, but at around 1 a.m. a yawn from Jimin made Yoongi realize that he might have had overstayed his invite, even though Hoseok was more than happy for having him over. He got off the couch startling the other three.

"I should go," Yoongi said looking at his soulmate who seemed like he could snuggle up anywhere and just sleep. Yoongi had this urge of holding him, but he repressed it. "It's getting late, my friends are probably going to be worried, or rather I'm worried they burned my apartment down."

"Oh yeah," Namjoon agreed "I should get going too."

"Ah no, you can sleep over hyung~" the youngest of the bunch slurred his words as he wrapped himself with a blanket. Yoongi smiled about to deny the offer but before he could do so Jimin continued. "It wouldn't be the first time."

Oh.

"Yeah, Namjoon, it's too late for you to get a cab, just stay." Hoseok agreed "Yoongi Hyung, you can stay too, we only have one spare room but I can make Namjoon sleep on the couch, no problem."

Namjoon huffed.

"No need," the oldest chuckled as he shook his hands "I have my car, don't worry about me. Namjoon you can have the bed."

"Thank you Hyung" Namjoon smiled giving Yoongi a heart only to cower in embarrassment seconds after.

"Jiminie," Yoongi turned to his soulmate who was about to fall asleep in the couch he was curled up in "I'm leaving."

His soft tone made Jimin smile. "Jiminie," the blonde one repeated with a soft giggle. "I like that... Jiminie."

It felt just like a lullaby from what Jimin could remember. Maybe if it had carried on, he would have slept 10 times better than he already did that night.

Yoongi smiled once again and after softly patting Jimin's hair and then saying goodbye, he left to go home.

The next day he got a text from Jimin apologizing for being too sleepy to properly send him off. The oldest reassured him it was okay and somewhere along the text conversation that unfolded, he ended up inviting Jimin over for dinner the next day, with his friends, just like they had done the night before. Jimin, almost right away, said yes leaving Yoongi ecstatic and now with a dinner party to plan.

That same day and the first half of the next was filled up with "meetings" with Seokjin, Taehyung and Jungkook who wanted to make sure this dinner was perfect.

Yoongi couldn't fathom why they'd be so excited to meet his soulmate, but he didn't bother to ask any type of questions so he gladly went along. Making this dinner perfect for Jimin wasn't something he opposed to.