7.

It was about to turn 6 p.m when Jimin started to worry about Yoongi's whereabouts. While it was a busy day for both of them, they still had made plans to meet up for dinner at Jimin's. They were supposed to meet at the studio at around 5 when Jimin got off work but he didn't end up showing up nor did Jimin have a text from him warning him that he'd be late. At first, he shook it off, it wasn't the first time Yoongi had fallen asleep past the hour they were supposed to meet.

Jimin decided to go to his soulmate's apartment to check on him but after ringing both his phone and his bell, there was no answer. The inkling worry started to grow but he kept it to himself. He spent the rest of the hour alternating between getting the dinner ready and calling Yoongi while doing so but nothing changed. Yoongi wasn't picking up.

"Maybe he went out with his friends and got stuck on something." Hoseok tried to calm Jimin down as he paced like a mad man in their living room.

"One of them would've called... I think they were all busy today too, so that's not it." He was frustrated, worried sick that something had happened and he had no way to know how. How scary is it that someone you adore can disappear in just a snap of a finger and you can never know how it all happened?

"Call one of his friends, maybe he told them where he was going and just forgot to tell you."

Jimin pressed his lips feeling more and more uneasy... None of this was like Yoongi to do.

He didn't want to call and worry more people with him but he had to, something could've gone terribly wrong.

As he ringed Seokjin, his heart felt as if it was beating ten thousand times heavier, he could feel it all in his chest.

"Seokjin Hyung." His voice looked like he had been panting, Jimin hadn't left his house at all.

"Jimin. Is everything alright?"

"Uh I know you're in a shoot, I don't wanna be too much of a pain but has Yoongi Hyung told you where he was going this afternoon? We had plans and he didn't show up, he's not answering my phone calls either."

"Okay, slow down. He's missing?" Seokjin's worry seemed to grow bigger.

"I don't know, he just won't answer my phone calls and I'm starting to get worried."

"Okay yeah that isn't like Yoongi at all, he normally warns us whenever he goes M.I.A... And if you had plans too... Wait a bit let me check something really quick, I may have missed a text from him or something."

Jimin said ok but before it seemed like Seokjin heard his words, Jimin heard a shuffling coming from the call. Seokjin was checking for the text messages. Quickly after, his voice came up again.

"Okay, hm no texts from him." the eldest explained slowly "But I do have a missed call from his mom. Maybe he went there and something happened. She never calls me unless it's to check up on him."

"His mom..." suddenly it clicked on Jimin's head "Oh right, he told me a few days ago he was planning on going to see her soon. Maybe he went today, I don't know. He never said it would be today..."

"Do you want me to call her to check up if he's there?" Seokjin offered.

"Please."

"Sure, I'll text you in a few then. Calm down, Yoongi must be fine, please don't worry too much."

"I'll try. Thank you for helping."

Seokjin then hung up.

"So? Where is he?" Hoseok asked starting to get worried as well.