13.

"Hyung, are you ready?" Jimin was putting on his jacket and getting ready to leave.

"Yeah, just brushing my teeth, go ahead to the car and I'll catch up."

Jimin did so, going down into the building's garage. He was nervous, today was the day. He would finally be able to listen to music in a few hours, most importantly he'd be able to dance. He had a gut feeling over something that he couldn't quite put his finger over, Jimin ignored it.

It took a few minutes for Hoseok to join Jimin in the car. Once he did, they got in and headed to the clinic where the appointment had been made.

"Nervous?"

"Kind of, I don't even know how long it's gonna last, I'm gonna have to make most of it."

"The shows in a few days, you sure you want to go up on stage."

"Of course. I really do. I can learn it really quickly as soon as I get home today, I'm gonna start."

"Don't work yourself out, you haven't danced in a while... I remember how hard it was for me to go back to it."

The car got quiet, Jimin wasn't sure what to say.

"How was she?"

Hoseok smiled.

"Amazing, the most caring, the sweetest... The best person." the oldest chuckled "She was so clumsy too, in fact... Namjoon reminds me of her."

"How long were you together?" Jimin kept asking seeing how happy it made Hoseok to think back on those days.

"Hmm about the same time as you and Yoongi."

Jimin looked away at the mention of his soulmate.

"He's been calling you non-stop for two weeks, just... give him a chance."

"Hyung..."

"I get that you're hurt, that's why I'm not going against your wishes of getting the vaccine but... Jimin, the more you wait..."

"I'm scared." he mumbled

"What?" Hoseok turned for a second at his friend before facing the road again.

"I'm scared, okay?" Jimin confessed "What am I going to say when I see him? How am I supposed to act?"

"Are you going to tell him you're doing this... if you do talk again, that is?"

"He doesn't need to know."

"Jimin..."

"It's temporary! By the time we talk again, if we ever do, it's going to fade off."

Hoseok didn't say anything else, his friend was determined and everyone knew, once Jimin had his mind set on something there was no backing down from it.

When they got to the clinic the process between checking in and getting to the nurse's office was quick. Once they got there, however it felt like everything dragged on and on.

"So, before we begin," the nurse sat down with Jimin and Hoseok, who had come with Jimin to the room by his request. "since this is a new treatment, I should warn you there's a few side effects that can be very prevalent such as fatigue, loss of appetite, Humor changes and so on, that depends from person to person though so if you don't feel these don't worry too much."

Jimin nodded brushing those off. As long as he got to dance, tired or not, hungry or not hungry, happy or unhappy he was okay with it.

"How long does it last?" Jimin asked.