5.

Yoongi was woken up by his phone ringing and while it felt like he had just closed his eyes to go to sleep he had been asleep for at least 4 hours. Regardless, he was still confused as to why someone was calling him in the middle of the night. To make things worse, since Yoongi couldn't hear any music, his ring tone was one of the most obnoxious sounds to ever exist.

"What the fuck." he grumbled to himself before checking the caller ID. "Hoseok?"

He looked at the screen for a few seconds wondering what the hell was going on until he woke himself up with some logic. If he's calling something must've happened, Yoongi thought as he answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi Hyung." a trembly voice spoke up, was he crying? "Is Jimin with you?"

"Jimin? No? Wait, did something happen?"

"We got into a fight and, fuck..." the youngest kept sobbing "I don't know where he went, he just left and-"

"Okay, okay. Easy, have you tried calling him? Or the studio security, maybe he went over there." Yoongi suggested, getting up ready to put on a jacket and go out to get his soulmate.

"Yeah and he doesn't pick up... the security said no one had come in and I'm worried, this is all my fault," Hoseok explained, it was clear he was trying to calm himself down.

"Okay, uhm, relax, I'll try to call him, if I find him, I'll call you." Yoongi assured "Calm down for now, I'll call you as soon as I can."

"Thank you, I'm sorry I'm putting you into this mess."

"Don't mention it, I'm worried too. Now, go calm yourself down."

As soon as the call ended Yoongi rushed to his car, he wasn't sure where he was going but at least when he knew he'd be in it.

He rang Jimin as soon as he sat down.

One ring...please pick up...two rings... Jimin... three rings...please...four rings...where are you... five rings... silence... fuck.

"Hello?" Yoongi called out "Jimin?"

"Hyung." a trembly voice replied.

"Oh god, Jimin are you okay? Where are you?" A sigh of release left Yoongi's lips.

"Hyung... are you with him?"

"No... Jimin please, where are you? I need to know you're okay."

"I'm... I'm fine. You don't need to come here." Jimin hesitated, he was lying, he needed Yoongi there.

"Jimin, please."

"Don't tell him, I don't wanna see him now."

"I won't, just let me go get you. I'm worried."

Jimin went silent for a bit and for a moment Yoongi feared he had ended the call, however before Yoongi could call out for him again, the youngest spoke up.

"I'm at Han River. I'll text you the details of where I am."

"Okay, I'll see you in a few."

Yoongi called Hoseok right after telling him to rest, that he'd take care of making sure Jimin was okay and after thanking Yoongi at least 20 times he hung up.

The ride over was painfully longer than Yoongi had wished it would be, but eventually he got there, spotting Jimin immediately under a post light. He looked beautiful, his nose and cheeks were red from the cold and the way his blonde hair was tucked under his beanie framed his face in the most amazing way, Yoongi could stand there and just adore his every feature. But it wasn't time for him to stand around and pine, something had gone wrong, and like Jimin had been there for him the earlier that same day, Yoongi needed to be there for him as well.