Introduction:

Tays pov:

Hey my name is Tay but you can call me daddy if you'd like. I'm 17 years old, a senior and I love me some pussy😍. My full name is taylor but on my dead fish George I will kill you if u call me by my government. I'm kinda a hoe but y'all don't need to know that. I DONT NOT LIKE STUD I REPEAT I DO NOT LIKE STUDS.I attend Westbrook highschool and I'm hella popular. The boys hate me, the girls wanna fuck me and the studs wanna be me. I had a sister but she died from suicide. It still hurts me till this day. I have 2 bestfriends. Both studs their names are steph and sin. Steph name is steph but sin is just a nick name. She never told us her actual name and she said that everyone that knew it is dead. Im hoping she joking about that. Anyways imma fuck with y'all. Oh and I forgot to tell u I bully this stud at our school named Nikki for reasons you'll find out later.

Nikki's POV:
Hey y'all my name is Nikki I'm 17 year old and I'm a stud. I dont like studs i only like fenm but tbh im open to it if a stud catches my eye. I keep to myself but i do have one bestfriend. Her name is Tayk. I call her k for short though. Tayk is my entire world I would catch a bullet for her ong. She crazy as fuck. Shes a stud too. She loves to party and sometimes drags me along. I get bullied by this popular stud named tay. I never understood why she just started bullying me when we first got here freshman year. I never told tayk about it though because tayk would have handed her a two piece combo by now if she found out anyone was hurting me in any type of way. I used to be fun and go out but that all changed when my older sister ran away. I still talk to her but for some reason I cant come see her and now I'm stuck living in a house with them. Them being my parents. I dont get raped or abused or anything But all they do is fight and fuck. They fight like they hate each other I mean scream and then after they fuck like dogs. I just leave they house sometime cause my mom somehow find a was to scream "daddy" over my music. So I  basically live with tayk. Thats all imma say RN imma catch y'all tomorrow.