How could you?!

(This is a short chapter. Vote for more stories! Enjoy!)

Toni slid her hands up Cheryl's shirt as the two kissed on Toni's couch.

"Mm, Toni....stop. I'm not ready." Cheryl sighed, pulling away from her girlfriend.

"Okay, we can stop. I don't ever want you to feel pressured." Toni smiled a bit, kissing her girlfriends cheek.

"Wanna keep watching the movie?" Toni smiled, wrapping her arm around Cheryl.

"Uh, I got to go finish my homework." Cheryl smiled a bit and got up.

"Oh uh- okay, see you tomorrow at school, babe?" Toni got up to kiss her girlfriend but before she could Cheryl took a step back.

"Yeah, see you." Cheryl sighed and left the trailer.

Did I do something wrong? Toni thought, thinking of everything that just happened between the two girls.

Cheryl had been acting weird lately, not kissing Toni as much as she used too. Not wanting to cuddle her 24/7. Cheryl had even turned down some dates Toni wanted to go on, she also turned down homework and movie sessions sometimes.

It was unusual. The two haven't told each other that they love one another yet but, Toni knew she loved Cheryl.

Does Cheryl feel the same way? Toni thought for a second, before turning down the thought that Cheryl might not feel the same way as her.

Toni sighed and tried to dial Cheryl, she needed to talk to her about how she felt. She didn't care if Cheryl was mad at her about something, she didn't even know if Cheryl was mad about anything.

Toni just wanted to tell Cheryl about how she felt.

Cheryl didn't answer.

"Hey Cheryl, uh, I'm sorry if I did something wrong or something to upset you. Upsetting you is never, ever, my intention. I really need to talk to you though, don't worry baby, its not bad. It's actually good. Also, I'm sorry if It felt like I was trying to force you to have sex with me, we'll do it when you're completely ready. Lo- bye Cher." Toni hung up, sending Cheryl that voicemail.

She then got ready for bed, putting on an oversized t-shirt and shorts, then brushing her teeth and washing her face.

The next day

Toni rolled over in her bed, turning off her alarm then getting up. She walked into her bathroom and stripped naked, before getting in the shower.

After her shower, Toni got dressed in black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and her Serpent jacket. She then walked into her tiny kitchen and made herself some breakfast, having a free hour before school started.

Halfway through the making of her bacon and pancakes, Fangs and Sweet Pea walked into her trailer.

"Hey shorty!" Sweet Pea yelled, making Toni jump.

"Asshole, you could have made me drop the bacon." Toni said, putting 12 pieces of bacon on a plate then setting it down on her table. Everyday the boys would come over to Toni's and eat breakfast with her.

Fangs and Sweet Pea grabbed plates, Fangs also grabbing Toni a plate, and sat down at the table. Toni gave them each a pancake then also sat down.

"Thanks Topaz." Fangs smiled, grabbing his four pieces of bacon.

"No problem guys." Toni smiled, cutting up her pancake.

After the three finished their breakfast, they rode their motorcycles to school.