Loved You For Awhile

Toni sighed, staring at Cheryl Blossom, one of her best friends, and Cheryl's girlfriend Veronica Lodge.

The two were cuddled up on the couch in the student longue.

"Toni you're staring." Kevin whispered into her ear.

"I just-" Toni begun to say.

"I know, I know." Kevin sighed, "Maybe you'll have a chance with her someday. I hope you will, you two would be cute together."

"Yeah you both already have chemistry." Fangs added, sitting next to Kevin.

"I wish I was Veronica right now." Toni sighed as Veronica and Cheryl kissed each other.

"Ever since they started dating 4 months ago, I've barely gotten anytime to just be alone with Cher."

"Well, like always, Kev and I are always here for you to hang with Tiny, so is Sweets." Fangs said and got up.

"You two want anything from the vending machine?" Fangs asked.

"No. Wait yeah, I'll take a cherry coke." Toni smiled, Kevin raised his eyebrow.

"What? Am I not allowed to have a cherry coke?" Toni looked at Kevin as Fangs walked to the vending machine.

"No, its just, that's what Cheryl gets." Kevin replied.

"Well maybe I'll go give it to her so I don't have to watch her and Veronica make out all free period, since she'll have something to drink." Toni sighed.

"Here you go Tiny." Fangs said, handing Toni the cherry coke.

"Thanks Fangs." Toni smiled and got up, she then made her way over to the couch where Veronica and Cheryl were.
Toni cleared her throat, causing the two to pull away from their kiss and look at Toni.

"Hey TT." Cheryl said, Veronica was glaring at Toni.

Veronica had known Toni had a massive crush on Cheryl, and proceeded to ask Cheryl out anyways.

"I had Fangs get you a cherry coke because I uh- I know you like them." Toni said, causing Cheryl to smile.

"Well, thanks Toni." Cheryl said, taking it from Toni.

"No problem. Hey uh, can I ask you something Cher?" Toni asked.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"In uh- in private please?"

"Is that okay babe?" Cheryl asked Veronica.

"I guess." Veronica replied than looked at Toni, glaring daggers into her eyes.

Cheryl got up and followed Toni into the hallway.

"What's up Toni?" Cheryl asked as the two leaned against the lockers.

"Its just, we haven't talked or done anything just us two, in awhile and I miss it Cheryl." Toni sighed, playing with her shirt. Cheryl knew that meant Toni was nervous.

"I'm just happy with Veronica." Cheryl replied, making Toni's heart break. Cheryl didn't even know she was effecting the smaller girl like this.

"But, I promise we can hang out together, just us, soon. Okay?" Cheryl smiled a bit and put her hand on Toni's shoulder.

"Okay." Toni said, quieter than intended.

"Hey, you know what? We can hang out right now. Lets ditch." Cheryl smiled, sensing Toni was obviously sad. This was the Cheryl that Toni had missed. The one who would do anything to hang out with Toni.