Football Player

(Vote for more Choni content! This is just a little cute one for ya'll to read. Love you all and enjoy!!!)

Cheryl's POV

Holy shit. The new girl was hot as hell. 

That's all everyone has been talking about, the new girl, Antoinette Topaz. 

Is she single? Is she as nice as she looks? Is she a drama queen? Is her pink hair real? That and more is what everyone has been talking about for the past couple days.

It was the third day of school. Riverdale High barely got new students, so she would continue to be the topic for a good while. 

It looks like so far Antoinette has made good friends with a couple people, Fangs Fogarty and Veronica Lodge.

They were okay, kind of popular.

Since the first day of school, Antoinette and I have talked a few times, shes very flirty.

We also keep making eye contact randomly during the day.

---

I was getting changed in the locker room when the door opened, someone was late to my vixens practice. Wow. I was the only one allowed to be late, my rules. 

"Josie I swear if that's you, its your second time being late. That equals consequences." I said turning around, instead it wasn't Josie standing near the door. It was Antoinette Topaz.

"Oh- uh sorry I thought you were Josie." I blushed in embarrassment and folded my arms over my chest. 

"Its okay." The petite girl chuckled.

"Antoinette, right?" I asked her, even though I knew her name clearly. But, I haven't called Antoinette her name at all when we've talked.

"I actually go by Toni so, please call me Toni. You are the one and only Cheryl Blossom, leader of the Vixens." Toni smiled, showing her dimples and looking over my body then looking back into my eyes. I was wearing leggings but not a shirt, she could see most of my boobs. 

"Yep, that's uh- that's me." I chuckled awkwardly, eyeing the football gear she had in her hands.

Toni noticed what I was eyeing, "I'm trying out for the football team. I played for my old school back in New York." 

"That's hot." I accidently said out loud, but quietly, while biting my lip softly.  

"What?" Toni questioned.

"What? Uh- nothing, That's uh- that's cool." I stuttered, my face turning bright red. 

"Mhm, well anyways, I got to change for tryouts. I hope its not too hot for you." Toni smirked, before looking at a paper in her hand and walking to the other side of the lockers, where we couldn't see one another. 

"Fuck me." I whispered, putting my head against my locker. 

---

"Okay bitches, we're going to practice outside today." I said, walking into the gym. 

"But, Cheryl, its raining." Betty said.

"Shut it Bettunia." I rolled my eyes.

"Has rain ever stopped us at games?" I asked, everyone shaking their heads.

"Then outside we go." I snapped, everyone followed me outside to the track. 

"Its cold." Veronica complained.

"Bitch, its the beginning of September. Its cold my ass. Go back and get your jacket then." I said, a few girls laughed at Veronica quietly.

"Okay, everyone practice our usual routines. I need to look at something." I said, walking up the bleachers as my Vixens started practicing.