Toni Topaz Pt.3

Y'all asked so I'll serve. This is the final part for the Toni Topaz oneshots.

Cheryl's POV
5 years later (then the end of part 2), May 24th 2025.
(Almost 10 years since Toni's death)

"Today's the day..." I sighed as Devyn came into our room with my breakfast. She would always make me food after she got off her shift at the fire station.

"Are you packed Cheryl?" She asked, sitting down beside me on our bed. I nodded, resting my head on my shoulder.

"Where's Violet?" I questioned.

"Daycare. I figured today would be a busy day, getting you to the airport and all. Besides, you said goodbye to her yesterday." Devyn explained with a small smile.

"Thanks Dev, one less thing to worry about." I replied. Violet was Devyn and I's 4 year old girl that we had adopted a few years back. We were currently in the process of adopting a 9 year old boy.

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to ask, how was your day...or night at work?" I said, finishing the food Devyn had gotten me.

"Its okay Cher. And it was really great, we had a new probie today. He did pretty good. Also, how hot do I look in my new uniform?" Devyn replied, getting up so I could get a better look. Devyn was a firefighter and she just got promoted to captain last week, her first official day, as captain, being yesterday.

"Absolutely hot." I bit my lip slightly, checking my wife out.

"That's what I was guessing you'd say." Devyn chuckled getting back on the bed, leaning towards me and kissing me. I kissed her back before pulling away.

"We won't get this much time alone when we adopt that boy." I smiled.

"I know, so lets use this alone time to our advantage." Devyn smiled, taking her hair out of her ponytail as I unbuckled her belt.

Devyn btw:

-

I sat on the edge of the bed, putting heels on as Devyn put my bag in the car.

She came back in a minute later as I was grabbing a water bottle and filling it up.

"Again Dev, thanks for that earlier, it made me feel in a less stressed mood." I said, setting my water bottle down and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Well, that was completely my intention. 'I promise to help you during stressful times', remember?" Devyn smiled, quoting her vows.

"How could I forget." I rested my head on her shoulder as she leaned against the counter.

"Hey, you can do this Cheryl." Devyn rubbed my back, comforting me.

"I know I can, but do I want to?" I sighed, looking at her.