10 Years

(This one is a bit long. Anyways, Vote for more one shots. Enjoy!!!) 

"Cheryl! Are you almost done packing?!" Toni shouted. 

The two we're flying back to Riverdale for their 10 year anniversary since highschool.  

"No!!! I need like, 10 more minutes!!" Cheryl shouted back from their bedroom. 

"Baby that's cutting it close!!" Toni shouted to her again.

"I knowww!!! Just, please, 10 more minutes!!!" 

"Fine!" Toni chuckled, getting up and walking downstairs with her suitcase. 

Toni, Cheryl, Veronica, Reggie, Archie, Kevin, Fangs and Betty had all planned that they would all meet back at Pops, in Riverdale, 10 years after highschool. Everyone was currently 28 years old.

They all had seen eachother a bit over the years. For example, everyone went to Toni and Cheryl's wedding in Hawaii 3 years ago, and at Betty and Archie's wedding 1 year ago. 

Currently, Cheryl and Toni lived around Long Beach, California. Kevin an Fangs lived in the same neighbor hood as them two. Archie and Betty lived in Redmond, Washington. And Veronica and Reggie, her current fiancé, lived in New York City.

Toni sat at the island in their kitchen and ate an apple, while scrolling through her phone. They had 2 hours before their flight, its a 30 minute drive, and they have to get through security.  

"Toni, babe, I can't carry my bags, can you help me?" Cheryl said from the top of the stairs. 

"Of course Cher." Toni smiled and walked upstairs and to their bedroom. 

"Okay, you got everything you need?" Toni asked, kissing her wife's cheek.

"Yep." Cheryl smiled. 

"Okay then, lets go. I'll take your suitcases to the bottom of the stairs and then you can roll them to the car, okay? And then I'll lift them into the trunk." Toni told Cheryl, Cheryl nodding.

Toni picked up both of Cheryl's big bags and went down the stairs, a bit slow because of how heavy both bags were. Once they got to the bottom, Cheryl gave Toni a quick kiss and a thank you before rolling her bags out to the car. Toni then rolled her own suitcase outside, locked the house up, and made her way to the car. 

She then put each suitcase in the trunk before getting in the car and starting the engine.

"Ready babe?" Toni smiled.

"Yep, ready to go back to Riverdale." Cheryl smiled a bit. 

Toni then started the drive to the airport, putting her hand on her pregnant wife's stomach.

A few hours later.

The two were now on their flight to New York, the flight had just left the airport an hour ago. Once they got to New York, they planned to meet up with Veronica and Reggie, then drive to Riverdale with them.

The two got first class seats for the long flight because it was close to the bathroom, which was helpful for Cheryl, since she was pregnant. It was a red eye so they'd be asleep for most of it. 

Its safe for a pregnant women to fly anytime before 36 weeks (about 9 months) unless, they have pregnancy problems. Cheryl was 8 months pregnant with no pregnancy problems, so she'd do fine on this flight. 

Cheryl was reading a book and Toni was almost asleep, leaning her head on Cheryl's shoulder. 

"TT." Cheryl whispered, kissing her wife's head.