Toni Topaz Pt.2

Go read part 1 if you need a refresher on what's going on. Also this one is way longer than the first part lol. Vote for more one shots!

Cheryl's POV

May 20th 2015

"TT, dinners ready." I called from the kitchen. She was reading a book in the living room. Toni walked into the kitchen and gave me a kiss on the cheek before grabbing a plate and putting some food on it.

"It looks good Cher," Toni smiled, taking a bite of the food. "And it taste even better."

"Thanks TT." I smiled and sat down.

"So about our wedding...who do you want to invite?" Toni asked, looking at me. I shrugged.

"Just everyone we like." I replied, "So obviously close friends Betty, Veronica, Archie, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin, Josie, and then other people we know."

"You forgot Jughead." Toni added.

"Oh yeah...him to of course." I said, making Toni chuckle.

"Yes, him too. And your mom?" Toni questioned, taking sip of her water.

"My parents... I don't know T. I haven't talked to my mom in 5 years. And the last time I talked to her, she still didn't like you."

"Just ask her, for me? I don't want her or you regretting her not being at your wedding in the future." Toni smiled slightly.

"Yeah yeah, I'll ask her."

"You're going to wait until a day or two before our wedding, aren't you?" Toni raised her eyebrow.

"You know me too well." I chuckled lightly.

"Of course I do, you're the love of my life." Toni smiled.

"And as the love of your life, I say, we should finish dinner and then have some...fun."

"Sounds like a plan Cher." Toni smirked.

May 23rd, 2015

"Come on baby, just get it over with." Toni said as the two of us sat on our bed, my phone in my hand.

"What's the point of asking her to come when we know she's not going to?" I explained to Toni. Toni put her hand on my thigh.

"Because, she might've changed, who knows? Besides, its worth a try." Toni said as she played with my hair.

"Yeah yeah, okay." I sighed and pressed the call button on my moms contact. She picked up after 3 rings.

"Cheryl?" My mother asked.

"Yeah its me, mom. I uh I needed to ask you something..." I said and took a deep breath. Toni rubbed my thigh and smiled a bit.

"Go on." My mother said.

"Well I uh, I wanted to invite you to Toni and I's wedding. I mean- you're welcome to uh- to come." I said, nervously and quickly, "Its on June first at 2 PM. I'll sen-"

That's when I got cut off by my mother, "I rather not come."

"Oh...okay then, thats uh-thats all, goodbye." I said then hung up, setting my phone down as tears formed in my eyes. Toni instantly pulled me into a hug as I started crying harder.

"Why can't she give a shit about me for once." I whispered, my face against Toni's neck.

"Hey, screw her Cher. Shes the one missing out on our wedding, that sucks for her, not us. You deserve everything and you're amazing, our love is amazing. If your mom can't see or accept that then screw her." Toni said, rubbing my back to calm me down.