Chapter 5

Lucius

As my little boy slumped onto my shoulders in exhaustion, I thought back to everything that happened since Alpha Cedric and that friend... Nathaniel, left the room.

First, the issue with his grades. I never thought it an option to accept those bad grades, he had to improve them. But I didn't think that common teaching methods would really make him improve.

Since interest can't be forced. He has to find his interest in those topics himself, maybe through things he's already interested in.

Make him thrive in an environment he's comfortable in. Because from what I saw of my boy until now, he's anything but dumb.

And it pains me to see that he appears to be convinced of that fact.

But I put that thought to the back of my mind at that moment, given that it wasn't something I could fix immediately.

Also, I was so incredibly proud of him opening up to me and trusting me with his problems. Even though we only just met hours ago.

I also praised him for that behavior, since I really wanted to foster that kind of mindset in him.

And then what happened after...

I was testing him on multiple occasion during our little session and honestly, he passed with flying colors.

Testing if, or how much he'd resist my different advances on him.

He didn't resist one bit. He took it all.

He didn't struggle on the hold I had on his hair, or the mildly painful nipple play.

In fact, he very much enjoyed it. I could smell it very well from his intense scent at the time.

I felt exhilarated that he enjoyed nipple play. So I edged him on until I sensed like he was only seconds away from coming.

He grew frustrated and wanted to touch himself but I strictly forbid him from doing that. I expected that action, so I wasn't really bothered by that. I just had to teach him what to do and what not to.

What I didn't expect was his immediate compliance. Although he whined a bit, he didn't even try to hump, or touch himself while giving me the blowjob.

That gave me satisfaction on so many different levels.

I could also see him getting a little hesitant when first laid eyes upon my cock.

He unsurely looked up at me with those clear, innocent blue eyes. I nearly wanted to give him warm words of encouragement, but I decided to test his limits again by coldly urging him to start.

And what can I say other than he didn't disappoint.

Although he took his sweet time until he properly began blowing me, it felt heavenly when he finally did.

His lovely lips wrapped around my dick so beautifully. It had me absolutely enchanted.

Even though he couldn't reach the base yet, he skillfully made up for that by using his hand and massaging my balls.

At that moment I thought in amusement, 'A thing I can train him to do. Deepthroating.'

He continued doing his magic for some time until I felt like I was only moments short of coming.

I ordered him to swallow and he did so mostly without problems. Only a trail of cum down his chin was the only proof of what that mouth had been doing just moments prior.

Which I found so hot. I beckoned him up again and we had a passionate kiss. I could still taste myself in his mouth.

I then licked off my remaining traces and enjoyed a long session of licking and sucking his sweet, intoxicating skin on his neck and throat.